Chapter 88

Open World 13

Jiang Xie could sweep through thousands of troops with a single branch and now he was given a long knife. He cut the zombies like they were cabbages and the zombies split in half. The image was very ferocious but he still guaranteed neat arms and legs while also letting the zombies lose mobility.

Ordinary zombies found it hard to recover. Xie Xi felt that the zombie that bit Chen Qing definitely wasn't simple.

The zombies fell to the ground and the chickens riding on them had no fighting power. They fell to the ground and were stepped on by other zombies. However, there was another batch afterwards and the number of zombies and chickens were endless.

The disabled group of four looked silly. They could see that Jiang Xie was strong but they hadn't expected it to this extent!

He could still have this much ability despite having his skills and props disabled. Who was this person?

Xie Xi didn't waste time. He carried a zombie arm towards a man without an arm.

The man with no arm used his other arm to cut the zombies. Seeing his movements, he must be a capable person when he was physically sound.

"What happened?"

Xie Xi came over too abruptly that the man was confused.

Xie Xi asked directly, "Do you mind having a zombie arm?"

The man without an arm, "???"

Xie Xi was just asking to be polite. At this time, who would care if the person wanted it or not. Otherwise, they would be fed to the zombies!

Xie Xi used Beginner Repair and the zombie arm was attached to the shoulder of the armless man at a very strange angle.

Xie Xi, "..."

Jiang Xie peeked at him while taking care of three directions and unceremoniously laughed.

Xie Xi's face was hot and he wanted to destroy this master.

No, he first had to fix this! That's it, cut it off!

He swung his knife and cut off the good zombie arm.

The armless man was blank and completely couldn't understand what happened.

How did this zombie arm grow from his shoulder? Why did this little brother cut it off again with a knife? How... how did it grow back?!

Xie Xi told him, "Make use of it to survive. We can talk more after leaving here."

The armless man moved the zombie arm and was shocked. "I, I, I..."

Then a zombie pounced and bit his zombie arm.

The armless man was stunned and only reacted after a long time passed. There was no pain at all and he also felt energetic. He directly swung his arm and threw the zombie away.

Xie Xi was surprised by his strength but remained calm. "You can use it and don't have to cherish it too much. The arm can be changed again."

The armless man excitedly moved his arm. "My name is Cao Yan. Later you will be my eldest brother!"

Xie Xi was at least 10 years younger than him and didn't want to recognize him as a younger brother.

They were all stuck in the car and these actions couldn't be hidden. A zombie arm was attached to a human body and could be used. This was simply...

Great! Yes, it was great, not horrifying.

They weren't ordinary people if they dared to enter the open world. How many wonderful skills were there in Central? Giving people a zombie arm or leg... well... it was very convenient!