Chapter 191

Collapsed God 25

There really was no distinction about gender in the rules...

However, look at the whole United States. If they used a knife to force an emotional to join the army, the emotional person couldn't kill!

What was this thorny head? The army's management tasted bitterness.

Who didn't know that emotional loved freedom and were afraid of restraints? The discipline in the army was strict and even harsh. How could an emotional stand it?

Xie Xi wasn't in a hurry and watched Jiang Xie's act.

The civil servant responsible for the registration said, "The environment in the military camp is very bad. Training is from 6 a.m to 6 p.m. It is hard and boring and there is a lot of repetitive training. It is very painful."

J cried out, "Are you telling me an emotional can't join the army?"

The civil servant muttered, "You can join the army as long as you are 13 years old and have reached the A-grade..."

J was SSS-grade. He might be emotional but he could still beat the entire United States. J replied, "Then I meet the standards."

The civil servant was really sincere for his own good. "However, in the training camp, you can't leave for a year, your food, drinks and sleep are all according to standards. You can't have any ideas of your own and there are only rational people in the training camp. You..."

J raised an eyebrow. "Are you a s*xist?"

This was a felony and the frightened civil servant shook his head. "I'm not! Don't talk nonsense!"

Xie Xi found it funny. This was Jiang Xie and the average person wasn't his opponent.

Ignoring the fact that no emotional had ever joined the army, Jiang Xie gathered enough eyes and successfully signed up!

In the whole process, Xie Xi had no words and watched this person self-direct the play.

They entered the training camp and the allocation of dormitories was another problem.

This might be a high-tech society but the environment in the army was very bad. This was mainly to train the soldiers' self-care ability.

The main battlefield these days were outer planets. On some undeveloped planets, forget technology, there wasn't even a basic civilization. The environment was extremely harsh and if soldiers adapted to a high-tech life, they would depend on their limited equipment on barren planets and caused major accidents.

Therefore, the conditions in the training camp were very ordinary and weren't much better than the Earth age.

One dormitory was for eight people, each person to a capsule bed. It was being squeezed in a variety of senses. They were all rational and no one said anything when sneaking into another capsule bed.

Now they were mixed with an emotional. What should they do? Assign an emotional together with rational people? It didn't matter to rational people but what about the emotional? What would they do if the emotional person because fascinated by a rational?

In particular, such a young age was filled with rational people who indulged in their impulses. This was too tempting and dangerous for an emotional! Inducing en emotional to like a rational meant they would be accused by the whole United States for going against ethics and morality. It was insane!

Therefore, three emotional people liking the rational Xie Xi was really 'moral decay' and 'insane' to the extreme!

Xie Xi who had no expression, 'Don't push the blame on me.'