Chapter 60

Lost Atlantis 31

Thankfully, Xie Xi used the first face before going out. If he used Colin's face then it would be too busy. He hadn't taken care of the two cockfighting people in the palace yet. If he provoked another person then he would probably never fill up the progress in this lifetime!

Despite the use of the first face, the current situation was somewhat troublesome.

The fourth prince's words were very intriguing. The underwater people were also human. He asked this question because he was questioning Xie Xi's identity. After all, it was impossible for an ordinary person to raise their hands and get rid of the pile of rubbish without a trace.

How should Xie Xi explain the scene just now?

He glanced at the fourth prince and said, "I am Jesse Hall."

The fourth prince lowered his gaze and saw Xie Xi's clothes. "Are you a guard of the palace?"

Xie Xi was wearing the guard's light blue uniform. The appearance had changed due to the rubbish but it could be distinguished with a closer look.

He told the fourth prince, "This subordinate has seen the fourth prince."

For a moment, the surrounding seawater shrank back a bit. Xie Xi felt a cold and bitter killing intent as the fourth prince raised his hand and grabbed Xie Xi's neck.

His hand was cold and a fragrance came from it. The smell had some bitterness to it, like it was a type of herb.

Xie Xi was choked but he was fearless. He looked up at the fourth prince with calm eyes.

The fourth prince tightened his grip and asked in a low voice, "Who the hell are you!"

Xie Xi had difficulty breathing. Redness rose to his face and uncontrollable moisture appeared in his eyes.

His face was handsome and romantic. At this moment, the fearless expression made it seductive to the extreme.

The fourth prince's eyes narrowed and he loosened his hand. "Don't lie or I will kill you." This last sentence was whispered into Xie Xi's ears. He had no doubt that he would be killed as soon as he did anything suspicious.

The fourth prince who lived in a simple manner, not only was he not sick, he also showed a fierce hostility.

Xie Xi replied, "I am a guard of the palace called Jesse Hall. If there is even a bit of falsehood in my words then please take my life."

The fourth prince pressed him. "What were you doing just now? Where did the rubbish go?"

Xie Xi spoke very bluntly. "I can't say it clearly but I suddenly gained an ability. Thus, I wanted to try it out."

The fourth prince stared at him. "What ability?"

"I can eliminate garbage."

What bullshit ability was this? If this was peacetime then he would probably be treated as crazy? Eliminate garbage? How could anyone have that ability?

However, the fourth prince saw it with his own eyes. This person walked out of the shield, stood in a sea of dirt and reached out. Then the disgusting rubbish disappeared.

He actually saw it so he had to believe these words.

Xie Xi was very calm. He was confident in the identity of the first face and his words weren't nonsense. He did somehow get an ability to let rubbish 'disappear'. It might be obtained in his items bar but in the eyes of others, it had disappeared.

The highest level of lying was to have 70% of it be true while 30% was false. Xie Xi didn't understand it before but now that he was stepping on many boats, he couldn't not understand.