Chapter 177

Collapsed God 11

Xie Xi naturally didn't forget Little Jiang. The youth had gone to work outside for the country. If Xie Xi forgot then he would really be a slag!

He thought of the word 'slag' and instinctively felt guilty. He had no right to talk about scum men or women...

Xie Xi obviously only talked about love once and it was truly unforgettable but... he inexplicably became a veteran of love.

Xie Xi comforted himself. Who didn't stumble a bit on the road of love? He was fine. The roadblocks were all his people. Um, he didn't comfort himself at all!

The white space closed down and Jiang Xie disappeared from in front of him.

Xie Xi's heart was empty and the call of another Jiang Xie entered his ears. "Xiao Xie?"

The empty heart was filled. Xie Xi opened his eyes to see the anxious Jiang Xie.

Jiang Xie saw him wake up and sighed with relief, but his eyebrows were still close together "How did you suddenly faint?"

Xie Xi couldn't explain and could only say, "Perhaps I've been missing too much sleep recently."

Jiang Xie felt distressed. "You are the leader of the United States. If you are too tired then there will be a big mess."

Xie Xi frowned and spoke softly, "That's why I wanted to invite you."

There was a small complaint in his words. It was as if Jiang Xie walked away and left Xie Xi with a large amount of work, making him depressed.

If Xie Xi was an emotional person then Jiang Xie almost thought this person was acting petulant.

But how was that possible? A rational person's favourite thing was to work. If they could concentrate on work without being disturbed then their pleasure would soar to 90%.

Only an emotional person would want to rest and would think that too much work was cumbersome.

Jiang Xie was facing a crisis but Xie Xi only needed him to come back.

Xie Xi couldn't help smiling inwardly. An emotional person was really far from a rational person. It was because a rational person didn't need to do anything. The emotional person's rich imagination would confuse themselves.

Just like at this moment. Jiang Xie felt that Xie Xi was dependent on him and needed him.

Yes, Jiang Xie was surely needed. There were too few people in the United States with SSS-grade physiques. Dependence was impossible. Only an emotional person would understand this type of feeling.

Jiang Xie controlled his own fantasies and told Xie Xi, "Sleep, I will wake you up."

Xie Xi was indeed dizzy. He lowered the chair, lay down on it and said, "Then I will sleep for a while." For this Dawn Restaurant, Xie Xi had flown across half the world. Flying back would take half an hour and this was enough to sleep.

Jiang Xie placed his coat on Xie Xi. "Go to sleep."

Xie Xi couldn't help smiling as he grabbed the clothes and closed his eyes to sleep.

Jiang Xie unscrupulously stared at him and satisfied the yearning of many years.

Why was there such a big difference between rational and emotional? They were clearly both people with the same type of appearance. Then how could the insides be so different?

Xie Xi lay on his side facing Jiang Xie. His dark hair was scattered over his white skin, the contrast making his complexion whiter and more delicate.

His eyelashes were long, his nose was high and his tender lips were gently curved. His expression was like resting on his lover's lap, satisfying and comfortable.