Chapter 111

Open World 36

Xie Xi spat out in his heart, 'It is impossible if he wants to be together' Who knew how many souls this person still had wandering outside?!

There was only one Xie Xi and 'hundreds' of Jiang Xie. How could they be a natural pair?

Wait, who wanted to pair up with him? It wasn't Bluetooth and Bluetooth!

Xie Xi no longer cared about Jiang Xie in case he forgot things.

Jiang Xie stared hard at the -365. 'What crazy thing did I do to make the child hate me so much?'

Could it be... well, it couldn't be too extreme or Xie Xi would've already broken their relationship.

It was a pity for Old Jiang. He broke his head thinking about it but didn't expect it was due to the worlds he designed.

Don't mention the Quasi-World Protection Law. Even if he didn't sign this, his amnesiac brain couldn't imagine that the quasi-worlds he designed would be like that.

After all, his original purpose for designing those worlds was very serious, whether it was getting rid of demons for the people (Love to the Left or Right) or land and sea coexistence and environmental disputes (Lost Atlantis)...

In any case, he didn't imagine his love scrambled brain would make himself wear a green hat! (TL: Means your significant other cheated on you)

Xie Xi opened his mouth. "Let's go in and see."

Xie Xi's mood was a bit complicated as he was about to open the door. He wanted to complete the task and leave the open world, but he also didn't want to.

The Jiang Xie in front of him was strange and familiar. What about after they returned to Central?

Xie Xi didn't like X. It was the designer X who stayed in the rose garden and saw through everything. Xie Xi always felt like there was an inexplicable sense of distance between them. But...

X was Jiang Xie and Jiang Xie was X. They were the same person from beginning to end.

Xie Xi retracted his thoughts and stared a the sun door.

Sure enough, the red door indicated the heat. After pushing the door open a crack, Xie Xi felt the blazing heat.

Jiang Xie moved forward first. "Be careful." He completely pushed the door open.

Xie Xi's eyes fell on his hand.

Jiang Xie reassured him. "I'm fine. I have thick skin."

Xie Xi, "..."

Jiang Xie continued, "My skin is thick but my face is thin."

Don't mention Xie Xi, even the group of four had a toothache at the words. They were afraid they wouldn't be able to handle the word 'thin-skinned' later on.

Xie Xi was too lazy to care about this and picked up Jiang Xie's hand. Sure enough, it was red and blistered. Xie Xi had just discovered that the temperature of the door was becoming hotter and hotter. Jiang Xie had pushed it open and the final temperature must be very high.

Jiang Xie had been enduring it and finally couldn't hold back. "Or you can blow on it for me."

Xie Xi glared at him. "Do you think I have a magic breath?"

"It is my magic breath."

Xie Xi, "......"

The four people silently turned away and cough... they learnt it.

Xie Xi was both distressed and angry. He finally cruelly opened his claws, "It might hurt but this side has no medicine."

Jiang Xie was afraid that he was worried. "It really doesn't hurt."