Chapter 17

Fairytale Town 1

Xie Xi didn't know that he was exposed. He had been baptized by passing the Love to the Left or Right game and knew the best way to deal with abnormal people like this was to lie.

He was angry but the other person was stronger than him. He would bear it for now, stabilize himself and do great things in the future.

Jiang Xie looked at the red colour of his goodwill bar and asked: [Did you receive the game reward?]

Not only did he mention the game, he said these two words...

Jiang Xie was stunned as he saw the -99 goodwill become -100.

Cough, it turned out that -99 wasn't the lowest.

Xie Xi replied: [I received 1,000 gold coins. It is really too much.]

What was the use of gold coins? The beginner players could only buy a handful of things.

If it wasn't for the goodwill falling again, Jiang Xie would've really believed these clever words.

[It isn't just gold coins.] Jiang Xie tried to redeem himself. [There is a special reward.]

Xie Xi was startled. A special reward? He had been somewhat curious before when Zhong Jin and the others had mentioned that clearing a S-grade quasi-world would give a special reward. He had looked closely at the Items column and found it empty.

Jiang Xie patiently explained: [The special rewards have a separate column. You have to pull it down."

It turned out the water curtain interface could slide... this was Xie Xi's ignorance.

Xie Xi slid down and saw a particularly conspicuous golden icon—Special Rewards.

There really was a special reward! Xie Xi was slightly happy. He had cleared a perverted game. If he could get a satisfactory reward then he would be a lot happier.

Xie Xi opened the special reward. A golden light flashed before disappearing.

What was the reward?

Xie Xi blinked and saw the Skills column had a small red dot. Was the reward a skill that directly entered his skills bar?

Xie Xi was played countless games and was familiar with this type of interface. He clicked on Skills and sure enough, there was a new skill.

[Summon Designer X's body. The duration is three minutes.]

Xie Xi, "..."

Jiang Xie didn't know what he did. He just saw that Xie Xi's good feelings towards him dropped.

-1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1...

Jiang Xie immediately asked: [What's wrong? Don't you like the reward?]

As soon as he asked, the goodwill became -2, -2, -2, -2...

Jiang Xie, "..."

Xie Xi finally calmed down after some time passed. He looked at this skill of little value and felt complicated. The so-called special reward was to summon X's body? This was the special reward?

Xie Xi then looked again at the message Jiang Xie had sent him. Did he like the reward? This special reward was designed by the designer! How could he be narcissistic enough to design his own body into a special reward?

Xie Xi would rather get another 1,000 coins!

Jiang Xie was truly wronged. The rewards pool was random and he couldn't control it. The reason why he guessed that the reward was bad was due to the sharp drop in goodwill. This was also normal. Jiang Xie had once cleared a SSS-grade quasi-world and got the goodwill skill as a special reward. However, it was only for players below the intermediate level. At this moment, he thought the skill might not be accurate.