Chapter 192

Collapsed God 26

Sure enough, it was a dream. Something that couldn't be done in reality was real here.

It was understandable. After watching Xie Xi's erased memories, forget J and Little Jiang, even Big Jiang wanted to kill himself.

Therefore, in J's dream, he would no longer let Xie Xi encounter this 'slag man' in order to prevent Xie Xi from being hurt.

In the dream, J probably still wasn't willing to accept it and also felt a bit uneasy, so he had Big Jiang disappear forever.

Even if there was the next reincarnation, he had to wait until he grew old enough to do things. J and Xie Xi were already locked to death. Forget an iron shovel, he didn't want to make a gap for even a diamond to drill in.

Jiang Xie saw the news and said, "It is unfortunate. He was such a young general."

Xie Xi, "..." If it was unfortunate then don't kill people!

Jiang Xie leaned over and kissed him. "Why do you keep staring at him?"

Xie Xi followed his thoughts. "He looks so much like you."

Jiang Xie immediately became full of smiles and his voice was very gentle. "Don't worry, that isn't me."

Xie Xi also smiled and grabbed the hand on his shoulder. "It was right to leave the army. If I had to go to the battlefield now, I will definitely become a deserter."

Stars twinkled in Jiang Xie's black eyes. "Because of me?"

Xie Xi looked up at him. "If the heart is worried then it is inevitable to be timid."

Jiang Xie kissed him and whispered, "You aren't a deserter. By leaving the army, you can do more for this country."

Love and righteousness weren't mutually exclusive but could be complementary. It was just like big love and little love. They could love a person and their country. The heart was big but it would become as vast as the universe because of a person.

J's last part of the dream was like this. Xie Xi was once again sitting on the sofa while watching the news. The contents that emerged was that the e981 rebels were recruited and the leader X was admitted to the underage protection facility due to being a minor.

That's fine... Little Jiang's treatment was much better than Big Jiang but he was still locked up, which wasn't much different from reality. Unfortunately, Xie Xi wasn't the president int he dream and he didn't enter the presidential palace, let alone meet Little Jiang.

Jiang Xie started to pretend again. "This X is really young."

Xie Xi muffled the laugh in his heart. "He looks exactly the same as you."

Jiang Xie questioned, "Isn't my face very auspicious?"

Xie Xi glared at him. "Don't talk nonsense."

Jiang Xie liked his anxious appearance and joked, "Do you like my face?"

How could Xie Xi not know what this person wanted to hear? "I like you."

Jiang Xie's heart jumped and he looked solemn. "Again... say it again."

Xie Xi spoke earnestly, "I don't know if this is love but I want to see you all the time, I want to be with you all the time, I want to keep this life forever... I hope I can always see you when I open my eyes."

Jiang Xie's eyelashes slightly trembled and he smiled like he was embracing all the beauty of the world.

"This is love."