Chapter 71

Lost Atlantis (End)

Roast Pork Bun's eyes were shining.

Jiang Xie asked him, "Do you remember?"

Roast Pork Bun repeatedly nodded. 'This handsome big brother was so powerful. His voice directly rings in my head!'

Jiang Xie reminded again, "Don't tell him I said it."

Roast Pork Bun didn't understand. Why? This handsome brother was helping his daddy.

Jiang Xie paused before speaking nonsense. "This is called good deeds don't leave a name."

So cool! Roast Pork Bun suddenly became a fan, oh wait, he was a cat.

Xie Xi didn't know there was a person outside with the cat. His heart was still thumping. This was too exciting and he might die on the spot.

There shouldn't be a problem, right? He was in place and also dismissed Camouflage. He was no using his own face. Camouflage was powerful and had an instant release. As long as he remembered, there wouldn't be any delay.

Only the eldest prince came. He deliberately concealed his breath to avoid the fifth and sixth princes, not because of Roast Pork Bun.

This was an opportunity! Xie Xi decided to start.

The fourth prince was still waiting for him but he had locked the bathroom door and pretended his stomach was uncomfortable. He should be able to delay for around 10 minutes or so.

This opponent was rare and he needed to fight for it in order to not have a long night of dreaming! It was a good thing to be able to handle the eldest prince and possibly gain a large amount of experience.

Xie Xi felt nervous. There was an unpredictable feeling like there was a big pit behind him.

The task must be completed as soon as possible, so that the day of dancing on the wire rope is so difficult that he must be quick, or he will surely fall into mud.

Xie Xi's emotion brewed a bit as he felt the eldest prince watching him. He frowned and his eyeballs under his eyelids moved, showing the appearance that he was dreaming.

The eldest prince was a bit further away because he was afraid to wake up Sein.

Xie Xi certainly wouldn't wake up. He cocked his ears and listened to the movements. After he noticed that the eldest prince had retreated a bit, he whispered a name.

"Randy."

It was a very light murmur, as if he was far away from the world.

The eldest prince heard it clearly. Sein called his name in the dream.

Xie Xi feared that the eldest prince didn't hear it and repeated it again. It was still very low but contained a different type of tenderness and attachment, like he was calling a lover.

The eldest prince was stunned.

Xie Xi's eyes were closed but he could see the progress bar on the bottom right. The black progress bar rose from 16.61 to 16.62, 16.63, 16.64, 16.65, 16.66...

The rising figure caused Xie Xi's heart to rise to his throat.

It was so fast and would almost be full!

Xie Xi couldn't remember the 'past life.' This was too much trouble and would stimulate the fifth and sixth princes. However, he could take advantage of the 'previous' life to call Randy's name in his dream. This was enough to ignite the infinite imagination.

Randy really thought a lot.

He was quite sure that he had no intersection with the Sein in front of him. Speaking the name of a prince was taboo at the bottom of the sea. In the strict hierarchical kingdom, ordinary people had no courage to call out these names.