Chapter 121

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 1

Jiang Xie told him, "Don't talk so rudely to me in the future. Talk to me like grass to grass."

Yan Zhe wanted to be angry with him. "I'm your fu*king mother!"

"That doesn't work. My Xiao Xie won't recognize a woman like you."

Yan Zhe, "........"

It was settled. The milk God Yan who couldn't play n the martial arts field would hire people to kill him! (Milk = healer)

The virgin Old Jiang had broken legs on the weekdays and now that he had a wife, he was soaring.

On the training field, Jiang Xie calmly stated, "Do it together."

The other group members, "?"

Jiang Xie told them, "I'm in a hurry."

What should he do if the child waited too long?

His words exploded the scene and succeeded in making the brothers who lived and died with him into 'hated enemies'!

Smother this Old Jiang to death to release their nurse's anger! They would do so to prove that Milk Yan's money went to the right place!

There was a violent bombardment that seemed dangerous. In the end, the group of people were exhausted and the only one left standing was the beaten Jiang Xie.

Qin Ge didn't join the fight. After all, he still had to use Equivalent Exchange. What would he do if he didn't have the strength to use it? A person chasing his wife was crazy.

The one with the highest combat strength among them Nan Yi, waved his hand. "There is no way. I'm squeezed dry."

The others couldn't even speak. Jiang Xie patted the ash that didn't exist on his body and stated, "You can. If you really do your best, I won't be able to stand it."

How could they listen to this? It was too unpleasant! How many of them could fight against this old man with all their strength?

Was it worth it? It was worth it.

Then something rose from the bottom of their hearts and they lost their happiness. What was going on?

Really shameful! It was even more humiliating after Jiang Xie smiled. "After all, I've lost too much of my soul and only have 35% of my power left."

The crowd, "..." Damn, there was no way to refute it!

Nan Yu shook his drained legs and stood up. "O-Old..." He couldn't finish the words before collapsing.

Next to him, Zong Xia was more pragmatic and already called Yan Zhe. "Yan Zhe, asking for some milk."

They shouted milk when their bodies were fine and god when they were half dead. It was like this and there were no problems.

Yan Zhe scolded, "You can't beat up Old Jiang and you still want milk? Get out of here!"

Jiang Xie wasn't the same and didn't need milk. He was obviously one step from exhaustion but he was relaxed as if he had just finished afternoon tea.

At this point, everyone was convinced. This person perfectly combined a shameless face and dead face. How could they not be convinced?

Jiang Xie also felt helpless. He paid such a big price to go to the open world, which was unexpected.

Losing memories sounded painless but they were memories associated with Xie Xi. The importance of these memories to Jiang Xie was beyond the imagination of others.