Chapter 160

Unlucky Chief Meets the Emperor of Luck

Xie Xi didn't know what the next world would be like but he could be sure that the souls with sweet memories wouldn't act crazy towards him.

If he still met them in the next world, the initial setting wouldn't be escaping marriage, getting married and then escaping marriage!

Xie Xi was in a really good mood.

He didn't check the mission rewards and first looked at the quasi-world interface.

Under the open world, the clearance of Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas appeared.

Xie Xi looked at the button to search for the new world. His hand was itchy and he pressed it.

He would search first to see what the next world was like.

The last world's 'play' was very happy so he was looking forward to the next world.

Xie Xi's change in heart was big enough. First, he wanted to stab the person when he saw the name Designer X. Now he looked forward to it. Sure enough... people had to grow.

The little rose was reborn as a slag flower!

To Xie Xi's surprise, a new world didn't appear after it finished searching. Instead, a line appeared: [Please change your occupation first. The current quasi-world needs a specific occupation.]

Change occupations? Xie Xi was currently a collector and could change to a recorder or explorer.

Even so, Xie Xi always felt that this particular occupation wasn't a simple low-level occupation.

Most players only promoted themselves to intermediate level instead of changing occupations because they were poor. However, Xie Xi didn't have this problem. He had too much money to spend that getting qualifications for other occupations wasn't a problem.

He wanted to know the identity of the next world. Thus, he changed to an explorer and searched for a new world. The result was the same and he was still asked to switch occupations.

Xie Xi frowned and changed to recorder. He searched against and still got the prompt to change occupation.

It seemed he was right when he thought this particular occupation wasn't a low-grade occupation.

However, the current Central World only had four occupations.

Collectors, reporters, explorers and designers.

Did he have to change occupation to a designer?

He couldn't do that either!

Xie Xi felt helpless and had to set aside the new world to see the rewards for this task.

After passing through Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas, his beginner experience was full and he could be promoted to an intermediate player.

However, this promotion wasn't instant. He also had to complete a promotion test.

Xie Xi didn't care much about the gold reward. Then he heard a loud sound and looked at the number of figures with a weary face.

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas didn't have a low level. Lost Atlantis was S+ while this quasi-world was S++.

Any quasi-world above the S grade gave a special reward. Xie Xi accepted the reward.

[Ding dong, congratulations on getting the Golden Items Box. After equipping it, the items bar will be expanded to nine slots.]

Xie Xi, "..." This seemed pretty good?