Chapter 92

Open World 17

Jiang Xie faced the dull crowd and wondered, "What's wrong?"

The four half zombies smiled awkwardly. After all, this was the boss and they had to hold it in.

Xie Xi didn't want to curse at him because X really had too many skills.

This time Jiang Xie didn't say anything bad. He was stating facts but not everyone believed it!

There was also a countdown for the skill selection. Jiang Xie stared at the goodwill skill before eventually giving it up.

He couldn't use this because it was too hard to explain. What if later the child asked him, "What skill did you open?"

Jiang Xie told him, "I can see how much you like me."

The child, "Oh, you can see how much I like you!

The hard work to increase it to 365 would return to minus on one second.

Um... Jiang Xie thought calmly, 'A mature man doesn't need to see goodwill.' Thus, he changed it.

Xie Xi curiously asked him, "What did you choose?"

Jiang Xie didn't reply and reached out to grab the air.

His fingers were straight and slender and his hands were good-looking. The movements were handsome enough. The group had seen his strength and wanted to know what type of heaven defying skill he had chosen. In particular, the four people had stars in their eyes.

The next moment, Jiang Xie spread open his hand and a white rose appeared out of thin air.

Everyone, ".............................."

Xie Xi was actually quite calm. Jiang Xie handed the rose to him. "This skill can turn any object and even the air into a rose. However, it only lasts for one minute."

The disabled group of four screamed in their hearts, 'You took so long to pick yet you chose such a trash skill!'

Jiang Xie asked Xie Xi, "Is it good?"

Xie Xi had no expression on his face while he inwardly wanted to beat up his master!

It was lucky that Old Jiang hadn't chosen the goodwill skill or he would've seen a red wave fill his view.

"What about this?"

He drew a circle in the air and countless white roses burst out, falling to the ground like rain. This empty room was instantly covered with roses. The glittering treasure chest was a backdrop and made it look as dreamy as a fairy tale.

Zhu Li, Cao Yan and Zhuo Liu were shocked by the fancy show of love and silently walked away.

The only one different was Zhuang Yi who turned into a beautiful woman. He held his face and cried out, "Ah, so romantic!"

Xie Xi, "..."

He didn't even have the strength to vomit. He couldn't beat them so what could he do? He could only turn around and walk away.

Jiang Xie immediately followed and whispered an explanation, "I might have a lot of skills but many of them are trash. This one is useful."

In fact, Xie Xi didn't care what skill Jiang Xie chose. His appearance in this open world was already the biggest bug. Still, the skill of changing to rose flowers was... really... really hard to say!

Jiang Xie spoke again, "There are many zombies here and you feel disgusted when you see them. I can turn them all into roses."

Xie Xi was stunned.