Chapter 114

Open World 39

The little sun was immediately tearful. "Mama..." He didn't cry but there were tears in his eyes.

Xie Xi was a typical weak to softness. He couldn't stand it when the child was soft.

Due to his own experience with his mother, he didn't want to deceive the little sun.

A child's dependence on their mother was something that people who had never lost their mother's love couldn't understand.

Xie Xi hadn't felt very good when he needed to coax the child for the task.

Now he could say it bluntly and felt quite calm. So what if Xie Xi wasn't his mother?

What about a mother? So what if there was no kinship or blood relationship?

The connection between people was more than that. Xie Xi had lived for more than 60 years and was incredibly aware of this.

The silver-haired teenager stared at them. "You are eloquent. I would like to see what your relationships are worth!"

He raised his hand and the silver light rushed again. Everyone was prepared and how could they be easily tricked again? They moved quickly enough to rush to the silver-haired teenager!

If they couldn't get rid of the silver light, they could control the original owner!

The silver-haired teenager sneered and raised a silver wall in front of him, easily stopping everyone's attacks.

Xie Xi calmed down and stared intently, his mind moving fast.

The moon looked strong and seemed to be able to crush them easily. However, based on the setting of the open world, Xie Xi felt the moon couldn't be that strong.

Otherwise, how could a group of ordinary players who had no skills or items beat a full level boss?

It was illogical.

The key to suppressing the moon should be the sun but the child was too young to understand his abilities. In addition, he seemed dependent on the moon and it was unlikely he would do anything.

It was estimated that they would have to find an opportunity to suppress the moon.

Xie Xi's sharp eyes found that the silver light on the ground was split into groups. He was happy to find out that the moon's power was limited but he soon realized...

"Watch out, everybody! Don't get hit by the silver light!"

This was a precise attack but Xie Xi's reminder was too late. The silver light hit a lot of people and the only ones who dodged were Xie Xi and Jiang Xie. The others including Kong Rongliang, Chen Qing and the group of four were hit.

Xie Xi didn't know the effect of the silver light but he didn't feel good.

The small sun reacted quickly and released a golden light. Then the moon's cold voice was heard. "Are you sure you want to be my enemy?"

The words caused the sun to deflate and he stared at the moon, pleading, "Brother, don't hurt other people anymore."

The moon suddenly smiled. "I just want you to see how fragile human feelings are."

The little sun was startled.

The moon told him, "Obediently come to Brother's side and wait for me to kill them. Then I will accompany you every day."

He smiled softly while speaking and his silver eyes trembled, a beautiful smile on his face.

The little sun was captivated, like he had been bewitched.