Chapter 180

Collapsed God 14

It was four in the morning. Why wasn't Big Jiang sleeping and was instead wandering around blindly?

Xie Xi gasped out of fear. Jiang Xie watched him, facial features hidden by the shadows and his low voice as cold as the frost of early winter. "That is X's room."

Kevin Spacey Ordered to Pay $31M to 'House of Cards' Makers

Xie Xi lived on the third floor. This was the second floor and each bedroom had a suite. Thus, he couldn't be going to a toilet outside. The worst thing was that Little Jiang's room was in the east half while his room was in the west. If he had gotten then not only must he be ignorant (can't distinguish floors), he must also lose his sense of direction.

Xie Xi was like this but he was still the president. He wouldn't go under the overpass to beg!

Jiang Xie gazed at him silently. Xie Xi bore the pressure that was like a mountain and opened his mouth. "I am sleepwalking."

Jiang Xie's eyebrows drew together.

Xie Xi was silent before opening his mouth with panic. "I mean, the boy sleepwalks and I came to see him."

Jiang Xie grabbed the main point. "What are you nervous about?"

Xie Xi calmed down and deliberately approached this person. "The night is quiet and there is an individual behind me. How can I not be nervous?"

Sure enough, the pressure eased after he approached. Xie Xi took the initiative to ask, "What are you doing here so early?"

Jiang Xie, "..."

"Do you know that X sleepwalks or do you also sleepwalk?" Xiao Xie had been through countless battles and was fearless!

Jiang Xie's eyelids lowered. "I was passing by."

Xie Xi wondered, 'Surely you weren't waiting here?"

Big Jiang raised an eyebrow and his calm demeanour somewhat collapsed. "What would I be waiting here to do?"

Xie Xi smiled. "You can rest assured, I'm not so hungry. He is only 15 years old."

This wave of anti-killing was perfect!

It was unknown what Old Jiang's mood would be like in the face of such a high-ranking king couple. He was really wearing a green hat and knew nothing about it... right?

Jiang Xie coughed lightly. "I got up early and wanted to go downstairs. I passed by here and saw you."

The reason was far-fetched but also possible.

Xie Xi's principle was to mutually let go and not pursue the other person, so he mentioned the sleepwalking. "I have been sleeping with X and know that he starts sleepwalking around 3 or 4 o'clock. Thus, I decided to take a look."

Jiang Xie was sour. "You really care about him."

Xie Xi was very rational. "He collected such important data for the United States and is a rare SSS-grade physique. I should naturally care about him."

Jiang Xie was silent for a moment before suddenly muttering, "If I wasn't an SSS-grade physique..." He hadn't finished when he smiled bitterly and shook his head. "You go to sleep and I will go in and see X."

Xie Xi spoke seriously, "I feel he is a bit hostile to you. You shouldn't go in."

Jiang Xie had no intention of leaving.

Xie Xi suggested, "I'll just push open the door and see if he is sleeping."

There was a goalkeeper and even if Xie Xi saw the main soul, he couldn't communicate information with Jiang Xie. He had to simply let it go.