Chapter 165

Intermediate Player

Xie Xi was smiling while his heart was full of martial arts. "If I had a boyfriend before, I wouldn't have one anymore."

On the examiner's seat, Nan Yi burst out laughing. "Someone is cleaning up Old Jiang."

Jiang Xie was panicking in his heart but his face was calm and he even dared to say, "Oh, you're going to get married and your boyfriend will become a husband? Congratulations."

The examiner's table booed. Forget the cold God Yan, even the lively Nan Yi, the mysterious Gong Rui and Zong Xia with an IQ of 280 all cried out in unison, "Shameless!"

The honest Qin Ge sent out ellipses as a sign of respect.

Xie Xi's mouth curved downwards and he corrected, "I'm going to..."

He didn't manage to say the words 'break up' when Examiner Jiang interrupted in a business-like manner. "Okay, I understand. I will set aside the marriage date in advance."

Xie Xi was fooled for a moment and really thought that Jiang Xie was only looking at the situation.

The players watching the live broadcast spiralled to the sky!

"Oh my god, w-what on earth is this damn situation?"

"I took four intermediate tests. Why didn't I know to check my household registration in the third round?"

"No wonder why you took it four times. This IQ, please stay in the beginner level forever!"

"God X is such an 'X' god!"

"The tens of thousands year old God X is trying to hook a young man in his teens!"

"It is hard to say if he is young or not but he is 100% a beginner player!"

If this was the case, they might not be able to stay on their feet after descending to Earth.

Jiang Xie pretended to write something and lamented, "I didn't expect you to get married so soon."

Why should he regret it? What was with this tone? God X, do you have any ideas?

Xie Xi was speechless as he watched the self-directed performance.

Jiang Xie closed the book and smiled at him. "If you get divorced then you can consider me."

Half of Central roared as the players couldn't endure the shock!

Xie Xi was angry with him. "No!"

He knew there was a pit but he couldn't help saying it.

Jiang Xie's lips curved. "Oh, you won't divorce. Then I wish you lifetimes of sweet love."

Not divorcing meant staying married to Jiang Xie but if Xie XI really divorced, he should consider Jiang Xie. Why didn't Jiang Xie go to heaven?!

The examiners who knew the truth wanted to smash this person. It was too unfriendly and the single dogs felt a high level of discomfort after eating. It was strongly recommended to chop Old Jiang to sooth the public's indignation!

After seeing goodwill drop by seven points, Jiang Xie finally stopped and the assessment began.

He naturally gave Xie Xi the lowest difficulty test. Xie Xi only had to persist for five minutes under the examiner's attacks.

An ordinary examiner was intermediate level and it was easy to endure for five minutes.

Of course, Jiang Xie's level meant that ordinary people couldn't even hold on for five seconds, let alone five minutes.