Chapter 172

Collapsed God 6

Before this moment, Jiang Xie had been skeptical of Xie Xi's words.

Did it really happen? How could he have no impression of it, not to mention he never had any sleepwalking experience before. Suddenly, he had such a bad habit.

All doubts came to an abrupt end the moment he saw his current situation.

The president of the United States, the commander of the armed forces, the supreme commander that all cosmic civilizations adored and respected...

He was lying underneath Jiang Xie with messy clothes, red cheeks and pale lips moist from a kiss.

There was a bang and Jiang Xie's head exploded. Did he kiss Xie Xi? Did he kiss Xie Xi on the lips?

Jiang Xie quickly got up and almost jumped under the bed.

Xie Xi saw this person crawling and coughed. This was a bit exaggerated. After all, Jiang Xie's skill was very good and the body lines of the youth were also charming. He was handsome but he couldn't hide the tragedy of discarding his dignity.

Xie Xi tidied up his pyjamas and sat up to look at this person.

Jiang Xie raised his head and exclaimed, "I'm sorry." Then he rushed into the bathroom.

Xie Xi tried to endure it and only laughed out loud after the door closed.

—Too bad, the big Jiang did evil and the little Jiang shouldered the blame.

However, Little Jiang's reaction was also very interesting!

After a long time, the fire on Xie Xi's side was extinguished while Jiang Xie rushed out of the cold shower.

This cocky wolf cub wilted and didn't dare look at Xie Xi. Xie Xi still had some scruples about the young man and no longer scared him. "Go and eat breakfast."

Jiang Xie cocked his head and couldn't help moving away when Xie Xi neared. Xie Xi glanced at him. "What are you doing so far away?"

Jiang Xie, "..."

"Move closer. I'm not a beast."

However, at this time, the president was more terrible for the 'little monk' than a wild beast.

There were many things happening during the day and Xie Xi didn't have time to care for him. Jiang Xie was unsettled the whole morning. He finally calmed down only to see the president busy working using the light brain and he started boiling again.

Jiang Xie asked Secretary Li, "Can I wait outside?"

Secretary Li was very wary. "Young Master, you can't leave the president or he will worry about you."

Jiang Xie, "..."

Perhaps he received a message from Secretary Li because Xie Xi suspended his work. "What is it? Are you bored?"

Jiang Xie didn't look at him. "No."

Xie Xi got up and walked over to him. "Would you like to help me do something?"

Jiang Xie was slightly startled and looked up at the tight collar. There was a small red dot near the chin...

Jiang Xie stiffly moved his gaze away. Xie Xi told him, "You are bored staying here so come help me with some documents."

Jiang Xie's voice was muffled, "Aren't you worried about me seeing things?"

Xie Xi smiled. "You aren't a child of no importance."