Chapter 187

Collapsed God 21

J had been holding an iron box in his hand and the moment it hit the ground, the paintings inside fell out. The big movement caused the two people below to look up.

Big Jiang was surprised when he saw the same face as himself while Little Jiang greeted the other person. "Mr. J."

They knew each other previously and Xie Xi got the clue about J from Little Jiang.

Big Jiang watched J in an alert manner but his expression naturally didn't change. He also got up and greeted this person. "Hello."

Xie Xi was sandwiched in the middle and wanted to hold the mother universe tightly. He shrank back from these 'sinister evils.'

J bent over to pick up the iron box and walked down the stairs. There was an unexpected incident that caused him to have a taut face. After greeting the two people, he glanced over at Little Jiang. "I didn't expect to meet you here." The implication was how could the rebel leader currently be in the presidential palace?

Little Jiang was clever but he didn't think that Mr. J's unforgettable lover was Xie Xi! After all, according to conventional brain circuits, an emotional could only fall in love with an emotional. How could J's lover be a rational? Therefore, Little Jiang didn't have any doubts.

He said, "In the face of a disaster, nothing else matters."

Xie Xi inwardly thought, 'Yet you still care about confessing!'

J wasn't too surprised and asked another question, "Are you an emotional?" He heard it all and there was nothing to hide.

Little Jiang was young and felt a bit embarrassed about his confession being heard by an acquaintance. He nodded. "Sorry, I lied to you before."

He was speaking to both J and Xie Xi.

J and Xie Xi both had complicated expressions! He didn't confess early or late, he did it right at the critical point of the universe rescue operation. What if Jiang Xie went on strike?

Fortunately, J was calmer than Xie Xi's imagination. After all, this was Jiang Xie. Apart from the young and slightly immature Little Jiang, the other two were old foxes!

J kindly cautioned, "The president is a rational. If you confess to a ration, it is impossible to get a response."

His words cleared a path for Xie Xi. Who knew that Little Jiang would be fearless and seriously reply, "I know but I don't care."

He turned to look at Xie Xi. "I just want to tell you that I like you." The pair of indigo eyes wrapped around Xie Xi like the sea.

Xie Xi's fake rational heart trembled.

After all, the person he loved confessed in such a straightforward and blunt manner. How could he stand it?

On the side, Big Jiang chuckled. His voice was very low and contained a hint of coolness, but it was surprisingly good. It was like beautiful snow falling lightly on the tip of the ear.

Xie Xi suddenly came to his senses. Why was Big Jiang so calm, confident and not taking it seriously? It was because...

Xie Xi's mouth was dry. "You are still young."

Yes, the Little Jiang in front of him was taller than President Xie but he was only 15 or 16 years old, a minor.

This was without mentioning Xie Xi's gender. Even if he was emotional, it would be impossible for him to fall in love with a minor. It was thanks to this age problem that Big Jiang was so indifferent.