Chapter 76

Open World 1

Entering the quasi-world wasn't too great and the thing that was taken wasn't too important.

Then X's brain... oh, his memory didn't matter.

Xie Xi lost his curiosity in an instant and stared seriously at the information board.

He thought he was bringing a master into the instance. Who would've expected the master to change into a chicken? Xie Xi needed to stay calm.

He stared at the task information board. Unlike the previous quasi-world, there was no name for the game. It directly welcomed him to the open world and told him to read the following information carefully.

The next line startled Xie Xi.

Note: Disabled all skills, disabled the items bar, disabled any pets.

All of them were forbidden. At this moment, Xie Xi hated his teammates even more. He couldn't use skills or props while his teammate didn't have a brain. In the end, what was the use of his teammate?

Poor Roast Pork Bun was placed in the pets column and couldn't come out.

Xie Xi's heart ached. He placed the kitten into the pet space in order to not be irritated after returning to the Central World. Now he couldn't be taken out.

In fact, the open world wasn't better than the quasi-world in this regard. There were still many players. The people of the quasi-world couldn't see the kitten but fellow players could see him. There was no way to let Roast Pork Bun out.

Xie Xi wasn't afraid of Roast Pork Bun making trouble but the kitten himself was too precious. He treated the kitten like a poor high school student carrying tens of thousands of yuan.

As for the ban on skills and items, Xie Xi could still accept it. After all, his level was low and he couldn't use too many powerful items.

In regards to his skills, X lost his memory so he didn't dare to summon X's body. It was too cumbersome to explain and the latest skill to take away an item wasn't a combat skill and couldn't be used!

After this analysis, Xie Xi felt that there was no need to team up!

He continued to read the main task: (1) Admire the newly born sun.

Xie Xi's face was stunned. What was this main task? He couldn't see the rating for the main task but Xie Xi believed that his luck in this area generally wouldn't give him a bad task.

What was admire the newly born sun? Was it difficult to see a newly born sun in this open world?

Xie Xi couldn't ignore the serial number 1. Did this main task have a follow-up?

He was temporarily unsure and could only continue looking at the side task. The side task needed to be searched. Xie Xi searched and quickly got: (1) Collect a bundle of branches.

Was it that simple? He could see the rating of the side mission. It was bright purple so Xie Xi couldn't take it lightly.

The difficulty level ranged from grey to gold. It was estimated that it was difficult to get a gold rating with this open world. Purple was probably the highest.

Xie Xi's task of collecting branches turned out to be purple. Was it hard to collect branches? Or was the system off?

The latter wasn't possible and the former didn't make sense. Xie Xi stared at the number '1' and felt there was a secret in it.

It would take time to admire the newly born sun. Collecting branches was different so he could try it.

Xie Xi continued to look down. There were no loading files in the open world and skills and items couldn't be used. Thus, a player only had one life.