Chapter 59

Lost Atlantis 30

It wasn't difficult to collect garbage. It was terrible to collect one million tons of garbage.

Xie Xi didn't even have the concept of one million tons of rubbish. He couldn't imagine how huge it was.

This side task was like the old man moving mountains. The difference was that the old man moving mountains could at least move ores from the mines. What about him? What could he do with one million tons of garbage?

Xie Xi was a bit angry but he wasn't discouraged.

Compared to collecting the love of the six princes, one million tons of garbage was really nothing.

He had just finished a meal and there was some household waste. However, he couldn't figure out how to collect it.

Did putting it in his house count? Or should he touch it? Xie Xi tried various things but the system panel didn't give any hints. According to experience, a progress reminder should be given if the collection was successful. Now there was nothing, so this obviously wasn't the right way.

Xie Xi thought about it... perhaps he couldn't collect the rubbish made by himself?

Or perhaps there was too little rubbish?

It was possible that the garbage was already his and collecting it was just repetition. If he could be repeated then he could easily gain one million tons of garbage.

Xie Xi went out looking for garbage.

The underwater people were much less harmful to the environment than the land people. Their diet was very simple and there were no complicated cooking methods, which in itself greatly reduced the production of domestic garbage. Their clothes were also specially made. Most common mermaids wore shells while those in certain positions had special uniforms. The uniforms of the royal guards were made of a special material that was extremely hydrophilic.

This fabric was extremely durable and didn't require cleaning. It also avoided the production of household waste.

Food, clothing, shelter and transportation. He talked about the first two so let's talk about the last two.

The residences of the underwater king were all joined together because viscous agents couldn't stand the long soaking of seawater.

Travelling was very different from the mainland. The mermaid's tail was much more reliable than human legs. They swam faster in the water than human wings flying in the sky. As long as they had enough physical strength, they could swim faster than most transportation.

Even if they didn't have enough physical strength, they could domesticate large fish, which were much faster than horses.

In addition, the airships used by nobles contained powerful energy. Water was directly used and although the conversion machine was expensive, this technology did zero damage to the environment.

The underwater people and the sea got along well and it was a perfect symbiotic state. Unfortunately, this was broken by the land people.

The rubbish on land was dumped into the sea, causing huge pollution and numerous dangers.

Xie Xi checked the information and the images alone were shocking. He wanted to complete this side task in the hope of doing something good, not just because he wanted to clear the quasi-world.

One million tons of garbage was just a drop in the bucket compared to the whole ocean.

In order to save time, Xie Xi took an airship from the royal palace. He had stayed in the kingdom and saw the dreams and beauty of the underwater kingdom. Now that he came out of the kingdom and went to the sea filled with land rubbish, he was completely stunned.