Chapter 6

Love Left or Right 6

At first glance, it seemed like the situation was broken.

The housekeeper died and Xie Xi didn't have to make a choice. He could go directly to the vampire and survive the seven days.

Would it be that simple? Xie Xi hadn't forgotten what day it was today.

If he went to the vampire, would he have to accept the first embrace? What was involved in the first embrace? He couldn't forget what the vampire said last night—Satisfy him. How could he satisfy the vampire? Was it just sucking blood.

It couldn't be... no...

Was selling his body a shortcut to clearing the game? Xie Xi's scalp was numb and he didn't dare think about it.

If this was an ordinary computer game, Xie Xi would've long deleted it and reported the author. Unfortunately, this wasn't a computer game but a real world game that couldn't be explained by common sense.

He couldn't quit or give up. Xie Xi couldn't know about the consequences of this death without loading the file.

He could only keep going!

***

"Old Xie is really fu*king shameless. What type of dog game is this? The silver-haired and silver-eyed elf with a natural prince-like attitude, but his image was completely gone once he opened his mouth. He exposed his nature as a dog wagging its tail.

The man opposite him was extremely well dressed, neckline tied tightly to his chin. Part from his face, not a single bit of skin was exposed. However, dressing in such a way couldn't conceal his strong body. Combined with his unsmiling face, he had a strange appearance.

Yan Zhe stared at the water curtain. "It is really fu*ked up. If I was this child,I must kill Old Jiang."

Qin Ge glanced at him and slightly raised his eyebrows. "Isn't that the soul of Jiang Xie?"

"No way." Yan Zhe rejoiced in the misfortune. "He actually put a soul in a novice world. No wonder why it is S-grade difficulty."

Qin Ge asked again, "Is the reason why no one passed the game because they can't enter the game?"

Yan Zhe said, "Well, to be able to receive the recognition of Jiang Xie's soul, this child isn't simple."

Qin Ge glanced at the beautiful boy in the water curtain. "Is he underage?

Yan Zhe answered, "He is 19 years old. He just became an adult."

"So young?"

"Old Jiang is an old cow eating young grass."

Qin Ge asked after a moment, "The housekeeper is dead. Does he just need to accept the initial support to complete the task?"

"It can't be that simple." Yan Zhe smiled. "First, if his blood is sucked then he will become a vampire. This isn't living."

Qin Ge, "..."

Yan Zhe gloated, "The fact that he could get the recognition of Jiang Xie's soul indicates that the child and Old Xie's fit is very high. Old Xie forced him into this damn game, wouldn't the child really hate him?"

Qin Ge argued. "He isn't suffering. The first mission is a S-grade world.If it is cleared, he can get..."

Yan Zhe interrupted him. "He will definitely clear it."

Qin Ge looked at him with amazement, wondering why he was so certain.

Yan Zhe explained, "It is Old Xie's soul that raised the world level. In fact, the mission isn't difficult in the novice range. The child is also smart and chose the right privilege. He has already more than half cleared the instance."