Chapter 46

Lost Atlantis 17

Xie Xie Xi blinked and found this situation wasn't right. The sixth prince's state is very problematic. Xie Xi tried to organize his thoughts and words but then a hint appeared in the lower right corner.

[The dream is coming to an end. Please be prepared to leave. The countdown time is 30 seconds.]

There were only 30 seconds left so Xie Xi had to hurriedly say, "Sirius, I hope you will be happy in the days to come."

"Yes." Sirius replied softly. "I'll be happy."

However, there was no happiness in his tone! Xie Xi looked at him anxiously. "Don't be blinded by hatred. You deserve a better life."

He saw that the two different colours of Sirius' eyes had become extremely shallow, as shallow as a bubble about to break under the sun.

Sirius smiled but it was more heart-wrenching than if he cried. "Sein, there is no light at the bottom of the sea."

Xie Xi was shocked but he had no more time. He couldn't let Sirius find him and could only leave the dream. He quickly hid while Sirius hadn't woken up yet.

There was no light at the bottom of the sea. There was a beautiful legend of Atlantis.

Atlantis was once a beautiful empire. The people could embrace the vast sea while looking up at the bright sun. They could enjoy the bleakness of the water while appreciating the warmth of the sun.

This lasted until Atlantis fell and they sank to the bottom of the sea. There was no light at the bottom of the sea but the people of Atlantis created light and warmth by loving and caring for their fellow citizens. Sirius was telling Xie Xi:

Once Sein died, the bottom of the sea no longer contained love and care for him.

Xie Xi hid in a corner and saw Sirius open his eyes.

Sirius woke up but didn't immediately leave. There was no confusion on his face after he woke up. He was calm enough to be frightening. He put his face on Sein's bed and stayed quietly for a long time. It gave the feeling that his body was here but his heart had long been pulled away.

Xie Xi felt so sad that he couldn't help swearing at X! What a broken task, turning an excellent young man into this!

Once the sixth prince left, Xie Xi also sneaked away while taking the communicator that the third prince gave him.

Sein Hall couldn't come back here again. His true face could no longer be used and he directly replaced it with the second face.

The information on the second face had already been filled and he even redistributed his room. Xie Xi found his new residence and temporarily settled down.

Xie Xi looked at the task progress. The orange bar still had a bit left. After three days, he would enter the dream again and it should be full.

Xie Xi took care of two princes but he wasn't happy at all. If this was the 'revenge' trio that consisted of the housekeeper, vampire and maid, Xie Xi would clap with praise.

The fifth prince and sixth prince didn't provoke him and gave him most of the task progress. Xie Xi was reluctant to part with such a good person.

He didn't know what would happen after this. If he cleared this world, what would happen to X's soul? Would they stay in this world?

After clearing the world, the Zone will close the entrance. X's souls belonged to the Central World? Would they stay here? Or would they go back to X? Xie Xi was curious and suddenly wanted to leave this world to ask X.