Chapter 33: PINK

1 year ago...

I was shopping with Victoria. I hate shopping and I don't like going out much. Only when I feel in the mood or if it is absolutely necessary then I would go out.

Victoria loved doing these kinds of things but I don't so I decided to leave. "Hey I'm leaving."

"So soon," she frowned. "You know I hate shopping."
I walked out of the mall and I decided to do something else. I walked into the park humming along to the music playing on my headphones.

I found a spot under a tree and I sat there. I reached into my bag and took out all my supplies. My sketchbook and pencils were placed out so that I can get to work.

I really don't know what to draw. I have no inspiration for today but you know what fuck it,I'll just draw some random things. I started with the basic things that I saw which was the sky, trees and the fallen leaves.

I looked at my piece when I was done but it wasn't quite done yet. Something was missing. I looked around to see if there is anything that I could add to my piece and that's when I saw Axel behind a tree.

His hair falling to his face perfectly and his gray eyes staring at me from the distance. He was hot. After the whole carrying me home after I escaped my kidnapper.. I started liking Axel. He was hot and besides that he was overprotective of me and I can't forget that night when I wore my mask and he found me. Nightmare Queen cannot be found. He knew it but that night I wanted to be found.

I know that its foolish of me but its only a crush. Its not like I'd actually fuck him plus its kind of creepy that he stalks me. I shouldn't but why not. He'll never know.

I don't know how but I ended up engrossed in drawing all his perfect features. I was practically done but I was just finishing up some small details when a shadow towers over me.

I thought that it was probably nothing so I began to perfect his jawline with my pencil. Great, all done. My headphones got taken off my head causing me to look up and there he stood with it in his hands.

I almost made a mistake and say his name but I quickly stopped myself before I could say Axel. I don't want him to know that I know exactly who he is... He'll find out soon enough but only when I'm ready for him to realise.

Why did he even show himself. He doesn't want me to know who he is, at least not yet. Shit, I placed my sketchbook on my chest, trying my best to cover up what I had drawn.

He smirks then sat right next to me, under the tree. "Drawing me love," he grinned. I tried my best to deny his accusation. I muttered a string of excuses.

"I wasn't drawing you. I don't even know who you are," I stated. I smiled to the inside knowing deep down that he was Axel and yet he thought that I don't know who he is.

"Let's see then love," he smirked as he took my sketchbook off my hands. A smile appeared on his face," I don't know but this looks too familiar."

I rolled my eyes but deep down my heart was racing as he analysed it. The drawing was so clear. He knew that it was him in the drawing.

"Something's not right love," he grinned. I grabbed the sketchbook from him and looked at the picture and him. "What," I said while looking at him.

"Ahhh, its the jawline," he finally replies. He took the book from me and placed it next to his face for me to see the difference. "Whatever," I muttered as I took my sketchbook from him and my things and stood up.

I was about to walk away when he stopped me,"Wait love." I turned around to look at him to see a smirk on his face," I was joking," he added.

He runs towards me then says," how about I stay with you while you finish it." "I will pose...I'll be a model," he added. I laughed at him. "What," I smiled.

"I get to keep the drawing love," he murmured while dragging me back to the tree. I gave in so I stayed with him while trying to perfect his jawline.

His gray eyes were mesmerizing. And the way he looked at me... "Its done," I murmured. He took it from me and a smile appeared on his face. "Its perfect," he mumbled.

I started walking off and I looked back to see how he loved the drawing. "Hey I saw you shopping earlier with your friend," he yelled as I was already at a distance from the park.

"Were you following me," I yelled back to see his face full with fear. I smiled remembering while I was trying on dresses in the mall he was there watching me.

"Just kidding," I added and his face showed a sign of relief. "You looked good in pink," he murmured.

"Wear it more often love," he added. I wanted to see his reaction so I teased," how do you know that I look good in pink."

"I just think that it would suit you," he lied but I already knew that he saw me trying on the pink dress earlier.
"Well I don't like pink," I replied.

"I know love but you should wear it for me," he smirked.