Chapter 62: DIDN'T I TELL HER I'M CRAZY

I didn't say a word. I couldn't. Everyone else was eating while I tried my best to act as if I was fine. Axel picked up the pace, his finger roughly going in and out of me. I didn't know how long I could hold it up for. The more I waited the harder it got for me to breathe normally. The desire for him to place me on this table and fuck me was growing. "You are doing good la mia obssessione," he whispered.

"A--Axel stop I can't," I stuttered but he didn't budge. "Keep it up and I might not punish you. If you don't then there will be consequences," he whispered. I might have been going crazy or I was just probably losing my fucking mind since I wanted him to do whatever he wanted. What kinds of punishments did he even have.

"Oh and little nightmare scream my name only when I say so," he added. I knew that at any moment I would need to come. I turned to Axel with tears in my eyes. I can't fucking hold it in anymore. "Everyone can enjoy the meal then leave," Axel said as he pulled his fingers out of me leaving me wanting more.

My hands were still tied up so he pulled me up and we walked towards the door. "Sofia," Damon called out but I didn't look back. If I did then what would I have said. I could barely speak and my pussy wanted me. All these desires came hitting me all at once.

AXEL POV:

“You know that even though I fancy you doesn’t mean that I’ll go easy,” I looked down to see how her cheeks turned red. It was adorable when she tiptoed to kiss me. She wasn’t too short either but still she seemed short in my eyes.

God the look that she gave me and the way she smiled was perfect. I locked the door to my room as we entered it. “They’ll hear,” she murmured but I ignored her. I started touching the walls in my room until I found it. I took her hand and opened the door that was completely in disguise.

She didn’t even know that this door was in my room. “Why are we.”-- I placed my finger on her lips for her to stop talking. “It's sound proof in here,” I reassured her. “They won’t hear.” As soon as I saw her smile my chest felt tight and all of a sudden I was the one that felt nervous but I did good in hiding  it. There are times where I just admire her when she’s silent and I’m in control as I am now but fuck there was nothing better than when she has all the power. The way she’d have me going after her all the time. She was my drug and I was definitely addicted. “Although I don’t mind if they hear. I like people to know what’s mine,” I smirked and she playfully hit me.

I knew somewhere deep down she knew that I liked her in control. There were so many things she wanted to learn. All the fantasies, she wanted them to become a reality. Damn I had really fucked up. Always wanted her close even though she tried killing me several times but when her dagger touched my neck and she looked into my eyes…she would say that I’m crazy which I do like to hear but she just made me fall for her even more.

This was weird and out of the ordinary for me to go along with us having sex then me giving her clues of devin’s whereabouts. I think by now she should know that I would go to extreme lengths to have her. Thinking about all this made me remember just how much I liked to mess with her. The thing is I never had to place a stuffed animal in her room with a hidden camera to watch her because I knew that I could watch her whenever I wanted to. 

I liked hunting her down. She knew that she could run and hide but I’d always find her. Now at the time I didn’t know that she found out exactly who I was. Devin told her when she was kidnapped and I can’t believe that I never sensed it, not even once that she knew exactly who I was. Maybe I wasn’t as precise as I thought but I do like a girl who’s one step ahead.

2 years ago…

She began running as soon as she saw the note and the gift that I left with it. I told her to stop talking to him. I warned her that if she continued then I’d cut the hands that he wanted to wrap around her.