Chapter 66: PUNISHMENT

I know Axel to a great extend and if it's one thing he hates is celebrations, but it's probably because of his shitty childhood. I don't know why I planned this earlier for him, but I just did. Another reason why I need to get angry at myself. He hopped out of the car and I sprinted behind him. I placed my hands over his eyes. "Sofia, what are you---." before he could finish I quickly placed a finger over his lips to shut him up, and it worked.

I walked staright into the same room that I'd been in before. I placed him on his chair then removed my hands. He was about to argue until he looked around. I brought him into the dining room. The table had a full course meal prepared for him. I knew he hated going out so I planned a dinner at his mansion instead. The silence was awkward so I decided to stir things up a bit,"I know, thank me later."

I pulled out a plate and started dumping food onto his plate for him and I pulled out one for me too. Though there were several meals here, I had the chefs make chicken alfredo. He was a sucker for it, not that I care but I heared that from Grayson the other day. "I though I'd be the one taking you out on the first date but here we are, not that I mind, I actaully like it when girls make the first move," he muttered knowing that it would piss me off.

"This is not a date, plus I'd never imagine a dinner being my first date," I clarified as I began eating the food on my plate. The smell was heavenly but god the food tasted even better. "but didn't you go to watch a movie with alex, wasn't that a date," he added. Looking back on that date made me remeber just how much I disliked it and I confessed that to Axel," of course it was a date but it just wasn't my style. I absolutely hated it."

A huge giggle escaped him making me wonder what was so funny. "I knew you did which is why me kidnapping you right after was a good thing anyways he's stupid because if he knew you even a little then he'd know you much rather go to a race on your first date. You like those kinds of things and you are a pretty good racer after all."

I tried to hide how shock I was that Axel saw right through me. It shouldn't really come as a shock though, of course he would've known that or else what kind of stalker would he be if he didn't know what I liked. I took the last spoonful of food it my mouth and that was delicious. I should get myself a chef like Axel's. His chef knew how to cook well but then agian I don't trust anyone. Having a chef is like asking for them to poison your ass. The amount of people that hate Axel..Doesn't Axel get scared that they'd posion him? Nah, of course not. they'd be stupid to do a thing like that cause if they did then the other serpents would not take that likely.

Axel was still eating so I exited the room and decided to take a shower. It was still early and eventhough I already took a shower this morning, I felt like taking another one so I did. It was a brief shower and it felt great. I threw on my clothes and walked back to the dining room to find all the plates and all the food removed from the table.

 I threw on my clothes and walked back to the dining room to find all the plates and all the food removed from the table

Axel was the only one in the room. I caught him gazing. I snapped him out of his thoughts," what were you thinking of."  He smirked," you."

Me? He was thinking of me, but what kind of thoughts exactly. I knew that I shouldn't ask more but I still did,"be more specific. " A smile grew on his face as he looked to me,"I was thinking of you and how I want to pin you down and put my dick in you while kissing your neck and pounding into you." I got instant butterflies and was dumbfounded just thinking of it.