Thoughts on Kids? (2022)

Charlie looked at Stephen, he had just put on one of his smart shirts that she loved and he caught her looking

Stephen" What?"

Charlie" I like that shirt on you, it's one of my favourites"

Stephen" Awww, it's one of my favourites too"

Charlie" I can't wait for you to meet Jack he is the most adorable thing in the world"

Stephen" What's it like having a brother?"

Charlie" Amazing, just being a big sister to two amazing humans is the best thing ever"

Stephen" Well, I just need to find my phone and then we can go"

Charlie" You are always losing your phone, maybe look downstairs I thought I saw it down there"

Stephen" Okay"

Stephen went off downstairs and Charlie heard him. She reaches across for her phone and checked her social media.

-Twitter-

@CharlieDonnelly
Boyfriend @StephenMulhern and I are going to see my baby brother today. He is literally the most gorgeous thing in the entire world. I must admit he is the only reason I go round there now. @antanddec X

@antanddec
I love my daughter too, Thanks @CharlieDonnelly. DX

@antanddec
We still love you Little D and you nonsense. @CharlieDonnelly @StephenMulhern A.

@westhamunited
When The Donnellys, Ant and Stephen be cute on twitter, it makes my heart swell.

Charlie smiled as she put her phone back in her pocket and went downstairs where Stephen was smiling phone in hand.

Stephen" Ready?"

Charlie" Ready"

Stephen" Let's go, I'll drive"

They headed to Dec and Ali's for lunch and Charlie smiled. She always got happy when she visited her dad. She remembered when she used to live there but she knew she had to leave sometime, even though her dad had said he loved having his girl with him. She knew it was never about room, they had quite a few rooms but she also loved Stephen so much. Charlie reached over to grasp Stephen's hand and he smiled at her. She then moved her hand over his crotch and the smirks appeared on Stephen's face.

Stephen" Oi, you I'm trying to drive her"

Charlie" Sorry"

She then squeezes him a little and he jumps.

Stephen" Stop it, I'm driving"

Charlie smirks and chuckles.

Stephen" What am I going to do with you?"