Dancing on Ice Final (2024)

Charlie rolled over and smiled at Stephen, he was still half asleep.

Charlie" Stephen"

Stephen moans.

Stephen" Mmmm"

Charlie" Stephen"

Stephen" Uh hmmm"

Charlie pulls a face at him.

Charlie" Stephen I'm fed up of being a presenter and I'm going to rob a bank"

Stephen opens his eyes.

Stephen" Alright don't forget to bring some orange juice back"

Charlie" Oh Stephen"

She lightly slaps his arm. Stephen sits up and smiles.

Charlie" Would you back me up if I robbed a bank"

Stephen" Of course I would, this is a hypothetical right?"

Charlie" Of course"

Stephen"Of course I would"

Charlie" Funny, are you excited for Dancing on Ice tonight, can't believe it's the final"

Stephen" Me neither, where has all that time gone?"

Charlie" Doesn't seem like five minutes ago, Dad and I were sitting in the audience for the first show"

Stephen" I've got a special tux for tonight, do you want to see it?"

Charlie" Of course I do"

Stephen smiles and pulls out a tux from the wardrobe.

Charlie" Oh Stephen, I like that put it on"

Stephen" I'm not supposed to wear it till tonight"

Charlie pouts.

Charlie" Oh, I'll iron again if you want"

Stephen" You hate ironing"

Charlie" Not for you"

Stephen smirked.

Stephen" Alright, okay, I'll put it on, I'll go to the bathroom"

Charlie"Why, get changed here"

Stephen" So you can see it for the first time on me"

Charlie" Ahhh, got yah, I love that idea, go on then"

Stephen heads towards the bathroom and shuts the door. Charlie can hear him as he threads the belt through and feels all tingly. When he comes back out, she come over all tingly all over and she gets up to stare at him.

Charlie"My handsome man, I think this might be my favourite out of all the outfits, you just look good in plain colours, although the blue jacket was nice"

Stephen" I liked that one as well, to be honest I liked all the clothes they picked for me"

Charlie circles Stephen, she then lays her hands on his shoulders and nibbles his right ear lobe. He shifts and then turns around to her and both begin kissing each other, she places her hands on his chest and he places his to her face.

Charlie" Strip, everything but the bow tie then get on that bed"

Stephen blushes a deep red and does as he is told.

Later on that evening Stephen and Charlie were at the rink and Stephen was going over his lines for the show and rehearsing coming in platforms this time being strapped in. Charlie sat in the audience watching Stephen she was so proud of him and so lucky to have him. It had taken most of the day to rehearse just so everything would hopefully be perfect, they only had one hour before they went live so everyone was just eating. Charlie was sat in between Stephen and Ashley.

Charlie" Missed you when you was away Ash, remember the days when I went on tour with you"

Ashley" Oh yeah, those were fun, blimey that was pre wife and kids day, though I wouldn't change any of it for the world"

Charlie" Of course"

Ashley" You ever thought about kids?"

There was a short silence. Ashley realises he has stepped on some toes.

Ashley" Sorry, that was a bit forward wasn't it"

Charlie" It's okay Ash, no we haven't thought about kids at least not yet"

Desperate to stop the awkwardness, Chris speaks up.

Chris" So how old are you now Charlie?"

Charlie" Thirty one now"

Chris" Blimey,are you really,I remember when your dad used to bring you to dancing on ice to see Holly and the set"

Charlie" Oh blimey yeah, so many memories, so many lovely memories"

Holly" You've had quite a life haven't you Charlie"

Charlie" Yeah I guess I have though to be honest if nothing else happened in my life I would be happy if I still had Stephen"

Everyone went awwwwww. Stephen pulled Charlie into a hug and kisses her head.

Stephen" I'm so lucky"

Charlie leans back into Stephen's arms.

Holly" Aren't they the cutest"

Jayne and Oti" They are so adorable"

After food and a chat everyone did some last minute checks, producers taking with Stephen and Holly, camera people checking their angles and all the celebrities and judges getting into positions. Ali had arrived, they decided that since it was Mother's Day they would spend it at dancing on ice after Ali had spent it with the little ones. She smiled as she approaches Charlie.

Ali" Hey Charlie"

Charlie" Hey Ali, Happy Mothers Day"

Ali" Thanks Charlie, I loved the flowers from you this morning"

Charlie" I thought you would like them I got them from bloom and wild"

Ali" I love them I put them on the dining room table"

Charlie" So how are you Ali?"

Ali" I've been good thank you, I got some perfume from Isla and a picture frame from Jack"

Charlie" Awww, cute, well I'm glad I get to spend some time with you,sometimes I feel like you should spend time with your actual kids"

Ali" Oh Charlie,you are mine, I helped raise you amongst others,you may not be mine biologically but you are as good as"

Charlie" Thanks Ali, I love you"

Ali" I love you too"

Mother and Daughter spend all the show chatting about the contestants and who they wanted to win and just catching up on each others lives.

When the winner was announced the crowd went wild, Charlie, Ali and mostly the whole audience were happy with the result. After the show had faded to titles, the rink now started to clear out and all that was left was Holly, Stephen and all the celebrities congratulating the winners.

Authors Notes
So here is Sundays chapter, I'm sad that Dancing on Ice has finished but we do still get to see Stephen on takeaway. I hope you enjoyed this!

Question: Did you like who won Dancing on Ice?

Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X