A Donnelly Catchup.

Charlie had rushed home from doing a project she wasn't allowed to talk about yet, she had been gone for a while and just wanted to see Stephen, she had missed seeing him everyday and missed cuddling with him at night. She shoved her key in the door and pushed the door open.

Charlie" Pants off Stephen, I've missed you"

She runs into the kitchen and grabs Stephen and kisses him, her hands travelling to his arse.

Stephen" Errr, Charlie"

Charlie" What?"

Stephen" Dec is here"

Charlie looks around then sees her dad sipping from a mug. The tension got so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Charlie" Oh hey dad, erm what
are you doing here?"

Dec" I thought I would come round to see my daughter since I knew you was back today"

Charlie" Oh"

Dec" Don't be too excited about it"

Dec sips from his mug again.

Charlie" No sorry, it's just a surprise"

Charlie hugs Dec and he kisses her forehead.

Charlie" I've missed you dad, I was going to come over to yours tomorrow"

Dec" Well now you don't have to"

Stephen" Why don't you go chat and I'll make you a hot chocolate Charlie"

Charlie" Thanks Stephen"

Charlie and Dec sat down on one of the sofas.

Dec" So are you allowed to talk about this project?"

Charlie" No I'm not, I've been sworn to secrecy"

Dec" What not even to your ole dad"

Charlie" No, I know what will happen, you will tell Ant, Ant will tell Anne Marie, she will then tell Ali and before you know it it's not a secret anymore"

Dec" Alright, I see your point"

Stephen then comes in with the hot chocolate sets it in Charlie's hand.

Charlie" Thanks love"

Stephen takes a seat on the adjacent sofa and smiles.

Stephen" So what are we talking about?"

Charlie" We was just talking about, how we can't talk about the project I'm doing"

Stephen" You can tell me, I won't tell anyone"

Dec" Oh come on give over Stephen, you have the biggest mouth ever"

Stephen" I do not, Charlie?"

Charlie" I'm not saying anything, look how are the family, I heard that Dom has got engaged"

Dec" Oh yeah, he has, I can't believe my nephew and daughter are going to get married, it feels like only yesterday you were kids"

Charlie" Have they said where and when they are going to get married"

Dec" Not, yet I'm sure they will send out save the date cards when they are ready, oh would you like to see some pics of Isla and Jack"

Charlie" Always"

Stephen comes over to sit on the other side. Dec shows Charlie and Stephen photos of Isla smiling with one of her favourite toys and Jack being fed by Ali.

Charlie" I have the cutest baby brother and sister ever, you ever think about it"

Dec" Yeah and I've decided I don't want them involved in that world"

Stephen" It's understandable, some celebrities don't want their children in the spotlight and all over social media"

Charlie" We didn't have all that when I was a kid, wow that makes make feel old"

Dec" Old you are not old just wait till you are nearly fifty then we will talk"

Charlie" I remember sometimes press used to hound us, very blurry though, oh i know what I wanted to ask you, when is Jack's christening"

Dec" Oh yeah, I'll have to ask Ali, I'll send you the date"

Charlie" Thanks Dad"

After more chatting and tea sipping they finished and Dec said he had to get back.

Dec" You will have to come round,Isla and Jack want to see you,Isla always asks for you"

Stephen" Awww, that's so cute"

Charlie" I will, tell Isla I will see her soon"

Charlie hugged Dec and he left shutting the door.

Charlie" Now where was we?"

Stephen" I know"

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think? Hope you enjoyed it.

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X