Daddys Little Girl(Rewrite) 2002)

Dec sat at the counter, he was having a tea with Ant, they had just started filming this new show called Im A Celebrity, which they hoped would take off, they currently had a house by the beach where they were staying while filming. The show was that celebrities would do trials, like eat bugs and do all sorts of things with wild creatures in the Australian Jungle all for the publics entertainment. He watched his daughter out of the window while sipping his tea, he had to keep an eye on her all the time otherwise she could get up to anything. He smiled as he watched her build a sandcastle. He then took his eyes of her for a second and then when he looked up she was gone. He then started panicking and slammed his mug down.

Ant" Mate, what's wrong?"

Dec" I took my eyes off her for a second, oh no where is she?"

Ant" Calm down she can't have gone far, come on let's look"

Dec" Charlie!"

Ant" Little D"

They searched frantically and Dec thought he might have to call the police when they saw Charlie, she was lying down on the sand, crying holding her leg. She then looks up at Dec.

Charlie" Daddy, my leg hurts, it hurts"

Dec" Hey, come here, come on"

Dec picks up his daughter and she continues crying, he touches her foot and she whimpers.

Dec" I think we are going to have to go to the hospital, come on"

Charlie" No don't want to go to the hospital"

Dec" We just need to have your foot checked in case it's broken, can you be a good girl for me?"

Ant" It's okay Little D"

Charlie" Okay, but I want you with me daddy"

Dec" Oh course I will, come on"

They arrived at the hospital and it was extremely busy, Ant and Dec only got to be seen because they were on the telly. A nurse came and took Charlie though to get an X ray and they confirmed that it was just a sprain and nothing was broken. Dec who had been sitting so anxious, finally felt himself breathe again as his daughter came up smiling and holding a small lollipop.

Charlie" Daddy, look I got Lollipop"

Dec" I see that, go see Uncle Ant while I chat to the nurse"

Charlie nods and hobbles over to Ant, he picks her up, bopping her nose which makes her giggle.

Dec" Thank you so much, I was so worried for her"

Nurse" Its okay Mr Donnelly, it is just a sprain  just have her take it easy"

Dec" Yeah not so easy, she is very energetic but I will try, believe me"

When the nurse leaves Dec goes back to Ant and Charlie. He sits down beside her.

Dec" My brave girl"

He kisses her head and she snuggles into him.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think? Comments do make my day.
Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X