Questions for Owen

Charlie" So who are you going to call first when you are out of here?"

Owen" I've just phoned my best friend Rosie, my nana and grandad are asleep unfortunately, I mean it doesn't matter how many times I ring they will be conked out"

Charlie" Okay, what is the first meal you are going to eat when you get out?"

Owen" I am just going to eat the first thing I see at the hotel and then eat the next thing I see, yeah I'll just be like an eating train"

Charlie" First thing you are going to drink?"

Owen" This might sound really plain but just a glass of water, clean water and I am going to down it and a can of coke got to have a can of coke, not from the bottle though it taste different from the bottle"

Charlie" So what is the first thing you are going to do here?"

Owen" Well my whole family is here, so I will just be catching up with them, I feel like I have so much to catch up on"

Charlie" Okay, who would you go to dinner with out of camp?"

Owen" I think we are going to dinner now, I don't know I think while we have been in the jungle they have been having a great time"

Charlie" What words come to mind when you think of your jungle experience?"

Owen" The first word that comes to mind is madness"

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think down below. Your comments make my day.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks

TheDonnellyDaughter