Dancing on Ice Prep

Stephen stood in the bedroom putting on one of his best shirts, it was white and was one for Charlie's favourites

Stephen stood in the bedroom putting on one of his best shirts, it was white and was one for Charlie's favourites. She said she liked him best in a white shirt said he looked really sexy. He smiled as she came in the room, she had just had a shower and was wearing just a towel around her waist.

Stephen" Hey beautiful"

Charlie" Hey handsome, I'm so excited for Dancing on Ice and I'm not even hosting, I bet you are nervous and excited"

Stephen" I am really excited, I mean I loved hosting it last year that was great fun"

Charlie" I am so proud of you with everything you do"

Stephen" I am proud of you in everything you do"

Charlie" I don't do as much as you, in fact I don't do much really"

Stephen" That's not true, you have been doing weeks of hosting This Morning with Craig and Rylan and I watch you. Then there is the your social media you are always posting on Tik Tok and Instagram and there is your vlogs. I'm proud of you Charlie"

Charlie" I just sometimes feel like I am a bit useless that..."

Stephen takes Charlie's hand and pulls her in for a hug.

Stephen" You are not useless, I don't want you think that, you are the light of my life you are, always there for me. I will always be there for you okay, you are not useless and never will be"

Charlie" Thanks Stephen, I'm so lucky to have you"

Stephen kisses Charlie on the forehead and they still cuddled for a while, Stephen just holding her. They finally break and Charlie announces she should get ready.
———————————————-
A car had come to pick her and Stephen up to take them to the studio to rehearse for Sundays show and to see the place before they went live on Sunday.

Charlie" I can't wait to see the studio, I think I came once last year when you was hosting but other than that I haven't been"

Stephen" I can't wait to have you here with me, having you in the crowd supporting me"

Charlie" Oh I will be the loudest one there, never mind the contestants I will be there for you"

Stephen" Love you"

Charlie" Love you"

They both kiss each other as they pull up. After thanking the driver they head inside and the smell of cold air and Ice hits their nostrils. They both take in the sight of the rink, the judges desk and the empty seats in the audience.

Charlie" It's crazy to think it will be a totally different atmosphere in here on Sunday, judges barking scores, audience screaming at the return of the show and you and Holly introducing the show"

Stephen" I would say you could help me pick out what suit to wear but I think wardrobe does that"

Charlie" Doesn't mean I can't be there when they dress you, anyway I prefer you in just your boxers"

Stephen's cheeks blush a light pink.

Stephen" You are so naughty, come on"

Stephen takes Charlie's hand and leads her backstage, they find Holly leaning over a script. They knock on the door that has the name plaque Holly Willoughby presented on it.

Stephen" Hey Hol"

Holly turns around and sees Charlie and Stephen standing in the doorway.

Charlie" Hey, how's my girl?"

Holly rushes over to hug the both of them, Stephen first then Charlie both engulfed in hugs. Charlie felt Holly squeeze her tight.

Holly" Hey I would rather not talk about you know"

Charlie" Of course, let's talk about the show and how exciting it is"

Holly" I am so excited like I always am when the show is back, getting to see all the celebrities just grow every week"

Stephen" I can't wait to host with you it will be like the old days won't it"

Holly" Oh they were good weren't they, the fun we had what about that time I smothered you in green gunk"

Stephen" Oh yeah, I had that in my hair for weeks"

Holly" I don't suppose you would remember would you Charlie"

Charlie" No, I've seen it on YouTube though, is very funny, can I see your script"

Holly" Of course you can, here"

Holly hands Charlie the script and she scans over it very interested. It reads at the top.

Hosts: Holly Willoughby and Stephen Mulhern
Head Judges: Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean
Judges: Ashley Banjo and Oti Mabuse

Then all their links and lines they have to say.

Holly" Hey I've been watching you on This Morning, you are doing great alongside Craig and Rylan"

Charlie" You reckon?"

Holly"Of course, you are born presenter just like Dec, what is it they say like dad like daughter"

Charlie" I am enjoying it, I do have the best time"

Charlie admired that her and Holly could have a conversation about things without bringing up the awkward things that happened last year.
————————————————-
After more checks and rehearsing everything to an excessive amount. Holly had headed home and Charlie and Stephen were still hanging about backstage, Stephen had to have a suit altered for Sunday's show it had been very tight which Charlie hadn't minded.

They were currently in Stephen's dressing room while they waited for their car to come, it had started raining so they were inside. Stephen was on the sofa and Charlie was on top of him, she sat on his stomach and both were kissing. Charlie slowly slips her hands up Stephen's shirt to feel his nipples and he shivers as her hands are cold it still being January.

Both of them smile at each other lovingly and then Stephen starts kissing Charlie's neck and she whimpers. He keeps kissing until his phone bings, it's the driver telling him he is outside.

Both Stephen and Charlie head outside, Charlie unaware she now has a love bite on her neck.

Authors Notes:
Hey I'm back and I'm going to try and have a better scheduling system for updating. It's hard though sometimes life just gets in the way. I really want to try for you guys though. I adore writing Charlie's adventures and just writing in general all the time. I hope you liked this, I'm so excited for Dancing On Ice tomorrow.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Question? Who's excited for Dancing on Ice tomorrow?

Question?: Shall I do a This Morning show where Charlie hosts.

Let me know.

Love all you guys XXX
TheDonnellyDaughter X