Filming with the BGMT Family (2015)

@Charlie_Donnelly
Up early to do #BGMT filming with @BryonyBlake, @StephenMulhern and @ThisisTimDean not sure Stephen is happy about it.

@BryonyBlake Getting my two best presenters ready in makeup @StephenMulhern and @Charlie_Donnelly

@BryonyBlake
Getting my two best presenters ready in makeup @StephenMulhern and @Charlie_Donnelly

@CharlieDonnelly
We all know @StephenMulhern needs all the makeup he can get.

@StephenMulhern @CharlieDonnelly Rude! I know you love me really though

Rude! I know you love me really though.

@CharlieDonnelly
Of course I do.

@BryonyBlake
@StephenMulhern and @CharlieDonnelly tweeting each other when they are right next to each other.

@ThisisTimDean
Who is ready for a day of BGMT filming today? @CharlieDonnelly @StephenMulhern @BryonyBlake

@CharlieDonnelly
Very much ready for more chaos

After makeup Charlie and Stephen sat down with Tim and Bryony for something to eat. Stephen said he would pay for the food. We put our orders in and then sat and chatted.

Tim" So I have you two booked in on This Morning tomorrow to talk about the upcoming shows of BGT and our show"

Charlie" Oooo yay I love this morning, who is presenting"

Tim" It's a Friday so probably Eamonn and Ruth, I need you guys to tell them what acts are coming up and what they can expect from the first live show"

Charlie" Okay"

Stephen" I can't wait for the lives show they are always so much fun"

Charlie" Yeah and when dad and Ant come on it just causes more chaos"

Bryony" Well I will be there to always check your makeup"

Charlie" Stephen has one every take"

Stephen" You do as well"

Charlie" Not every ad break though it does get incredibly hot under the lights"

The food arrived and all were quiet as they tucked in.