This Morning Interview (SNT24)

Enjoy!
Alison"Hello, welcome back to the show now we have come over to to the Saturday Night Takeaway Studio to be joined by Ant and Dec"

Dec" Thanks for having us"

Ant fawns over the puppy.

Ant" Hello buddy hello buddy"

Dermot" You know Alison can't turn up to anywhere without a dog in her arms, it's in her contract"

Alison" It's true"

Dec" We met buddy this morning before he was called buddy he didn't have a name when we met him so it's nice to see him now"

Ant"Buddy it's a lovely name"

Dermott" 20 years can you believe it"

Dec corrects Dermot.

Dec" 22 years, 20 series I think, yeah 22 years 20 series"

Dermott" Wow I'm sort of not talking to either of you"

Ant" Well I'm definitely not talking to you or you"

Dermott" That was best afternoon of my life and I include my son being born and getting married it was being in your ear was so sweet"

Dec" Should we start there and explain what happened so we did revenge get out of my ear where we let everybody who we've pranked over the years um be in in our ear and tell us what to do for a change"

Ant" With these two in my ear it was a terrible terrible idea"

Dec" But we thought one day we thought wouldn't it be fun if we let if we turn the tables where we wear the earpiece and let a lot of people who we've pranked in the past come and put us through our paces you were all incredibly evil"

Alison" The worst thing, well actually the funniest thing, everybody cleared their diaries everyone said yes the easiest decision of my life, I've got time I can do it"

Ant" I'll tell you with Dermott, there was a bit with the Sunderland scarf and a hat that he wouldn't let go I'll let you watch it and see but yeah thanks for that"

Dec"Yeah, that's coming up towards the end of the series"

Ant" Mind you I had you two in my ear and but Dec, Dec had Simon Cowell and Amanda Holden and Simon didn't really get the memo that you sometimes you got to pull back and then do nice stuff and bad stuff he just he"

Dec" He was just off the scale absolutely crazy"

Alison" Did you ignore him just like ignore everything"

Dec" Oh yeah quite a lot of it was ignored and then we went out for dinner into a restaurant which was rigged with hidden cameras none of the other diners knew none of the staff knew there was one person the manager knew that that that was a hidden camera hit, we had Rylan and Holly, um Gino D'campo, Oti mabuse, Cheryl uh uh who else was ther"

Ant shakes his head.

Ant" I can't remember who else"

Dec" It was hell it was hell"

Alison" I can't wait to see it honestly"

Dermot is too busy cuddling the puppy to be interested in the interview, the puppy keeps pawing him.

Ant" The first thing that got us to do was go okay now click your fingers for the waiter, and we were like who does that it's brilliant"

Alison" Are we getting all the classics are we getting a little Ant and  Dec because that's my favourite thing ever"