Thirteith Birthday Plans?

The first week of I'm a celebrity had been eventful so much had happened in the camp and with Ant and Dec, they had been doing more hilarious links that their fans always let them know what they thought, they were doing live shows after the show to chat and had even made fun of Stephen in the process.

-Ant and Dec links-

Ant" You know this has got me thinking about we could make this whole lock and key into a prime time gameshow"

Dec" That's a good idea, who could we get that would host such a crazy show concept"

Both think for a bit.

Ant and Dec" Stephen Mulhern, hey Stevie!"

-Ant and Dec links-

Ant" So we all know it's not nice to pick on someone as Dec knows right Dec?"

Dec" Yeah I may have crossed a line and for that I'm sorry Stephen"

Ant" And who told you off for this?"

Dec" My daughter, she told I shouldn't have made fun of her boyfriend"

Ant" Are you going to do it again?"

Dec" No"

You can hear the crew laughing in the background. Both then laugh.

-Next Day-

-Ant and Dec Links-

Ant and Dec" Hello, Good morning, Good Evening"

Dec" Welcome to I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here and we have a great action packed show for you tonight"

Ant" We have all the celebrities at the trial area for the who wants to look silly on air trial"

Dec" And let me tell you it's a bloody good one"

Ant" Yeah there is a lot of funny moments in it"

-Ant and Dec Links-

Ant" Now look I just have to bring this up but a lot of people on twitter have asked why you are wearing your daughters denim jacket"

Dec" Lots of people have asked me this, even the crew, yeah the lot of you, this is not my daughters jacket its just a bit big on me that's all"

Ant" Well is it your wife she is really tall isn't she"

Dec" Yes I get it, everyone is taller than me, even my own daughter is taller than me"

Ant" Isla will likely be taller than you when she grows up"

Dec" She will probably have her mothers height"

Ant" So about the jacket?"

Dec" I am telling you know this is my jacket, I just bought a size too big"

Ant" If you say so, I mean there is loads of tweets here all saying the same thing, thousands of people can't be wrong can they?"

Dec" That is true but, I'm telling you it isn't my daughters jacket it's mine"

Ant" It's your daughters jacket isn't it?"

Dec" Yeah, yeah it is"

Ant" Does she know you have taken it"

Dec" She does now, thanks Charlie"

Ant" Hey Little D!"

-Twitter-

@CharlieDonnelly
Seen @antanddec Dad with my jacket on I wonder where that had gone.

@antanddec
@CharlieDonnelly
Just borrowing it for tonights show thanks!