Awkward Moments at The NTAS (2021)

Charlie was stood with her dad, Ant, Stephen and all the rest of all their friends. They had wondered if The NTAs would go ahead after only being a year on from Covid. They were backstage like they always were at the after party and everyone was chatting to each other. Most celebrities had quite a bit to drink, Stephen wasn't drinking as he had to be sober for work the next morning. Ant and Dec had just got up on to say how grateful they were for all the times they had won best presenter, I'm a Celeb and Saturday Night Takeaway. Ant of course was not drinking, Dec had had a few.

Ant" To be honest every year we always think it will be our last and it never is, we are just so happy every time"

Dec" To be honest I can't believe it the fact, that we have made such an impact on the television industry"

Stephen" You deserve it both of you, you always deserve it"

Ant" Thanks Stevie"

Charlie" Can I say that I am so proud of my dad and Ant, they always do put soooooooo much effort and imagination into their shows. I love my dad he looked after me so much when I was little, when we didn't have much money, he always made sure I was happy and had things, i love you dad"

Dec" I love you too Charlie"

Charlie" I also love Ant, he looked after me so much when I was little as well, he is like a second dad"

Ant" Awww I love you too Little D"

Charlie" And finally to my boyfriend Stephen who has looked after me so much during this difficult time for everyone, he has made feel safe, cosy and I am lucky to have him, Oh and he can do great things with his tongue"

Everyone suddenly expresses looks of wide eyes and tries to suppress laughter. Dec's eyes went wide and Ant took this as his cue to run over to Charlie and pick her up.

Ant" Okay..... That's enough from you, why don't we get some water"

Stephen has now blushed a deep red and now finds it incredibly awkward to make eyes contact with Dec. He pulls at his collar and undoes his top button.

Stephen" Oh boy, I'm going to get some water myself"

Stephen walks over to Ant who is handing Charlie water,she is drinking but giggling so it's dripping down her. Ant looks up at him.

Ant" Oh hey"

Stephen" Is she okay?"

Ant" Yeah, she is going to have a massive headache tomorrow"

Stephen" I had no idea she was going to come out with that"

Ant" I know, I could tell by your face and I don't think anyone else was expecting it either"

Charlie" Stephen, I love you, i love you so much"

Stephen" I love you so much too, why don't we get you home"

Charlie" Maybe we could go home and you could do more magic with that tongue of yours"

Ant's eyes went wide again. Stephen was thinking please stop talking.

Ant" I'll tell you've left"

Stephen" He will be relieved"

————————————————
The next morning Charlie woke up and she held her head. Stephen stood over her with a glass of water and some tablets.

Stephen" Morning, how are you feeling?"

Charlie" Oh my god, how much did I drink last night"

Stephen" Too much, do you remember anything?"

Charlie" No, just the ceremony of awards, everything after that is a blur"

Stephen's face changes worrying Charlie.

Charlie" Oh no, what did I do?"

Stephen" You said I did amazing things with my tongue in front of everyone"

Charlie" Oh god, even in front of dad"

Stephen" Yeah, even Dec"

Charlie" Oh no"

Stephen hops in the bed with Charlie and cuddles her.

Charlie" Oh dad I'm so sorry"

Stephen" I wasn't sure what to say, I had to walk away, Ant picked you up and took you away"

Charlie" You do, do great things with your tongue though"

Stephen blushes.

Stephen" Want me to make you feel better?"

Charlie" Yeah, yeah I would"

Authors Notes
Ooo let me know what you think of this. I know it's short but I hope you like it. It was just an idea I had.

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X