Takeaway Tour (Week 1)

Instagram-
Charlie
The Donnelly Daughter has gone live on instagram!

Stephen" Hey guys, now you have come at a very important time as Charlie and I are going to show you around the studio"

Charlie" Go on then Stephen lead the way"

Stephen" Okay, some thing we have never shown you is our view when we come out of these doors"

Charlie" As you can see, we get a full view of the audience cheering and clapping and chanting our names and there is the back of my dad and Ant"

Stephen" If you come down here, excuse me guys"

Both Stephen and Charlie hop around the floor managers and then the man holding Charlie's iPhone spins it around to show all the red and blue balloons.

Stephen" This is all ready for Ant vs Dec, don't tell anyone but I secretly root for Ant"

Charlie" It's okay though because I root for dad, come on, come this way"

Charlie runs up the stairs, Stephen tailing behind her, she enters the guest announcer box.

Charlie" Okay so this what the guest announcer sees, they can see the backs of the audience cheering and clapping"

Stephen" And this is the microphone and script all ready"

Stephen then eyes the microphone.

Stephen" How tall is David Tennant, he can't be taller than me"

Charlie starts laughing which makes Stephen tickle her.

Stephen" Shut up you"

Charlie then runs over to the stairway.

Charlie" Here is where my dad stands when he is being introduced by our star guest announcer"

The camera then follows Stephen who then stands in Ant's spot.

Stephen" And this is what Ant sees, I'll tell you what shall we do the walk"

Stephen begins to jog down the stairs, the camera pans on Stephen as well as Charlie, who both meet up at the bottom.

Stephen" Well there you have it, that is a tour of the studio"

Charlie" I'll tell you what how Dad and Ant do that without tripping over, that's all I could think about"

Stephen" You do have to be careful, look we hope you enjoy the show tonight, it's going to be so much fun"

Charlie" Go Team Dec!"

They end the live.

Charlie" Okay, are you ready to do the one for outside, I just need to get my coat and then we can go, you can start if you like though"