We love you Holly (PT 1)(2023)

Charlie remembered where she was when the news broke that someone had plotted to eliminate Holly. She was just shocked and couldn't quite believe that people out there could be so evil. It just baffled her that there was just people out there, that had nothing better to do with their lives so they have to ruin each others lives.

She sat down with Stephen and he was terribly shocked just like she was. It was hard to just take in the news, it was like it was a dream and they would just wake up in a minute.

Charlie" I'll tell you now, I really worry for humanity, it's just why,why would someone do this"

Stephen" I don't know, I too worry for humanity, I just I don't know,I can't imagine how Holly is feeling"

Charlie" She must be feeling terrified, I mean she has kids"

Stephen" I've just known Holly for so long since we were first in telly together, she is like a sister to me"

Charlie" She has been like a mum to me when I was little, oh god, what an event to have, she is probably going to have to make that decision of whether to stay on this morning"

Stephen" And dancing on ice"

Charlie" Her whole world has been shaken upside down I bet she doesn't know what to do with herself"

Stephen" All I can think about other than her is the kids, must be terrifying as a mother, like as a mother you have a maternal instinct to protect your young"

Charlie" I never had a mother but I know dad wanted to do all he could to protect me from everything and I expect he will want to do the same for Isla and Jack"

Charlie" Oh my the world has gone mad, do you want tea?"

Stephen" Yes please"

Charlie raises herself from the couch and heads to the kitchen. She pulls mugs down from the cupboard and milk from the fridge. She flicks the switch on the kettle and it starts bubbling away, Stephen comes into the kitchen as this happens. He parks himself at the breakfast bar and pushed the iPad close to Charlie.

Stephen" Have you seen all the messages for Holly from friends and fans"

Charlie takes the iPad in her fingers and scrolls the screen.

Charlie" Wow, the positive always outweighs the negative"

-Twitter-
@CharlieDonnelly
Love you so much @hollywills couldn't believe the news when I heard it, I'm here for you girl.

@StephenMulhern
Can't believe the news that has happened to my dear friend @hollywills Love you so much.

Charlie" I'll tell you I wish keyboard warriors didn't exist"

Stephen" Who?"

Charlie" You know, trolls, haters"

Stephen" Oh yeah, me too I've had a many haters especially some saying I'm pushing to be with you and that I'm only dating you to cover up the fact I'm gay"

Charlie" Aww Stephen, ignore them that's what I do"

Stephen" Oh I definitely do, what have you had?"

Charlie" Stuff like, break up with Stephen, you are not worth it, why do you exist, your dad must be so embarrassed"

Stephen" Oh Charlie"

They both hug and then sit down again with their tea.

Authors Notes
Okay first I want to say I can't believe what happened. It's madness as to what this world is coming too. I was really at odds to post this. If you guys want me to delete this I can do that.

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter