The Im A Celeb Final (2022)

Enjoy! Pics in this one!

Charlie stood in the studio along with Stephen they were about to find out the winner, they had just gone to a break. She stood with Stephen she really wanted Jill to win she had been so genuine and such an all around nice person. They came back from the break and now was the moment.

Ant" And the winner of I'm A Celebrity"

Dec" And the new.... Queen of the jungle is Jill Scott!"

The whole studio erupts into clapping and cheering, Owen wraps his arms around Jill. Jill stands there and can't quite believe she has won.

Jill" Can I just say I just think we are all winners in my eyes. The adventure has been so much fun and to be me we are all winners"

Ant" Well to us there is one winner and that is you Jill"

Dec" And Owen your mam is over there waiting for you"

Owen at this point jumps up and rushes over to his mum and wraps her in a hug.

Dec" Well that is it for this series of 2022, thank you so much for tuning in"

Ant" We will see you next year"

Dec" But before that, your Queen of The Jungle 2022 is Jill, so Jill you are celebrity get yourself out of here"

Jill walks to the end of the bridge holding the staff and wearing the crown, her girlfriend meets her at the end and they hug. 

The credits roll and everyone starts chatting with each other and Ant and Dec start jungle club.

After Charlie and Stephen have congratulated Jill they walk over to her dad and Ant who are talking to the other celebrities on camera. Charlie with her phone out as well.

The Donnelly Daughter
Charlie has gone live on Instagram!

Charlie" Hey, Stephen and I are at the final, the credits have rolled and this is what happens after everyone just sort of mingles and chats to each other"

Both approach her dad and Ant.

Charlie" Hey Dad, Ant!"

Ant" Hey little D, Stephen"

Dec" Hello you two, are you filming as well?"

Charlie" Yeah it's a bit weird isn't it, like when you guys had Andi Peters on shall I just be in yours"

Charlie ends the video and stands behind her dad and Ant.

Ant" So guys let us know what you think of our new queen"

Dec" Lots of people saying they wanted Jill to win, saying they voted for her"

Ant" Hey this a good question from Westhamunited they say have Stephen and Charlie still got the NTA in their house"

Dec" Oh yeah we want that back"

Stephen" Well it's taken pride of place in on our shelf in the living room"

Charlie" I keep telling him we need to give it to my dad and Ant he won't listen"

Stephen" You liar you said it looked great on our shelf"

Charlie" Yeah well"

Ant,Dec and Stephen chuckle.

Dec" Someone says they wanted Owen to win"

Ant" Well it's all about the votes that we get sent in, though to be honest both of them were amazing in there"

Dec" The votes were very close"