Always There for Her

Warning!
Contains a scene and talks of sexual abuse.

Charlie was sitting with her boyfriends friends she wasn't a fan of them, they were very loud and rude and sometimes look at her as a piece of meat. Her boyfriend wasn't any better really, she always thought about leaving him but he always manipulated her and made her feel bad. She knew her dad, Ant and Stephen didn't approve, she was actually frightened of her boyfriend. She never knew what to say to his friends when they asked her things.

Toby" So Charlie, have you and Alex had sex yet?"

Charlie" Ummm"

Alex" No not yet"

Samuel" Well what are you waiting for, mate, you need to see if she is good"

Alex" I am getting impatient, she is taking her sweet time"

Toby" You know you should just do it, women are just toys really when you think about"

Charlie" What do you mean by that I'm not a toy, I'm a human being"

Toby" Whoa she is feisty Alex, perhaps she would be good in bed"

Charlie" Shut up"

Toby" If she was my girlfriend I would of bedded her long ago whether she wanted it or not"

Charlie winced.

Alex" Maybe I should"

Samuel" Yeah mate you are the boss, do it tonight, tie her up so she doesn't struggle"

Charlie then shifts now incredibly frightened and jumps when one of Alex's mates brushes his hand over her skirt. When they had all finished their meals Alex said bye to his mates who all squeezed Charlie's arse, Alex pulled Charlie into the car with him and while he was driving he kept his hand hovering over her crotch. When they got in he smirked at her and licked his lips. Charlie whimpered.

Alex" Listen you little bitch, get upstairs and strip off, I'm going to do this whether you want it or not"

Charlie" Please Alex, don't do this"

Alex" Awww, are you scared, good"

Charlie" I don't want to do this Alex"

Alex" I don't care what you want, I am in charge now get upstairs and strip off"

Charlie" No"

Alex" What did you say?"

Charlie" No"

Alex then approaches her and slaps her around the face a red mark now appearing on her cheek. Alex then pushes her up the stairs and pushes her in his room and locks the door.

Alex" Strip off, come on don't be shy"

Charlie" Please Alex, don't do this"

Alex" Do you want another slap, come on I need to see what I'm working with"

So knowing there was no way out, Charlie starts to strip off, her top half first the her bottom half. She then stood there all vulnerable and tried to cover herself though it wouldn't make much of a difference. Alex licked his lips again and grabbed Charlie by her hair before pushing her on the bed, he held her hands above her head as he readied himself, then next hour was filled with screams of pain.

Stephen was busy cooking dinner when there was a knock at the door. He then looked to see Charlie who gripped him tight.

Stephen" Charlie what is going on, I thought you was with your boyfriend tonight"

Charlie then burst into floods of tears and Stephen noticed she was shivering and shaking.

Stephen" What happened, Charlie tell me"

Between sobs Charlie manages to stutter out three words.

Charlie" He raped me, it hurt Stephen"

Stephen" Oh Charlie, come in, come on"

Stephen settles her on the sofa and she is stills shaking.

Charlie" He forced me to undress, then held me down while he raped me"

Stephen" Oh Charlie, come here"

Stephen held her close and cuddles her. She grips onto him so tightly.

Charlie" I'm scared Stephen, I can't go back to him, I can't"

Stephen" You are not going back to him, we have to call the police, this is abuse he can't do that and get away with it"

Charlie" No police Stephen, he will kill me if he finds out, he will rape me again, no, please"

Stephen" Hey, shhh, shh, shh, we don't have to it right now"

This was the most distressed Charlie had ever been, Stephen felt as he nails dug into his arms and the feeling of her heart beating rapidly.

Charlie" It was also my first time"

Stephen's heart broke then and there for her, a first time should be special, with someone you care about, she would never get that back. Stephen kisses her head and rocks her like a baby.

The next morning Ant and Dec arrive at the house and when Charlie sees her dad she hugs him close and won't let go. He sits on the sofa with her and both sit there for the remainder of the day. Dec was going to kill this boy, he had abused his baby girl and also hearing that he had taken her innocence at his own will made him even more angry. As he watched his only daughter sobbing in his arms all he wanted to do was make sure this boy was put away.

Authors Notes
Poor Charlie she didn't deserve thank god Stephen is there for her. Let me know what you think, your comments are always much appreciated

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X