Saturday Night Takeaway Finale 2024 (Part One)

Ant and Dec are standing close to the camera, Dec holding the selfie stick. Ant his is wearing a red hat and blowing on a red party blower, while Dec does the same but with blue.

Dec" Well would you look at that, it's the very last what's in the show show"

He shakes the camera.

Ant" Girls aloud are our star guests announcers ad they are on at the end of the show show"

Dec" There is a supersize singalong live with Tony Hadley, S club and Kaiser Chiefs"

Ant blows his party blower at the camera.

Ant" Our time has come again as lots of celebs get their revenge and we get our comeuppance, its a I'm a celebrity get out of me ear, the revenge restaurant edition"

He doubles his action by blowing the blower at the camera again.

Dec" Which one of us is going to score the win in the last ever Ant Vs Dec?"

Ant" And there is so many celebrity guests in the studio, we just don't have enough fingers to count them on

Dec" We've got three stages of television centre for our biggest ever show and our biggest live audience ever!"

Ant makes it a hat trick by blowing his red blower at the camera.

Ant" So tune it at 7PM for a two hour long live extravaganza"

Dec" on ITV, ITVX and STV, 7pm,see you in the telly"

Confetti guns then pop and paper falls over Ant and Dec as they celebrate.
____________________________

Charlie and Stephen were standing in a corridor waiting to gift Ant and Dec the guest book that everyone had signed.

Stephen"After twenty years on your telly, Ant and Dec are saying farewell...

Charlie" Just for now"

Stephen" Saturday Night Takeaway, they have got so many memories"

Charlie" Oh yes they do and so many memories for me too, though this isn't about me or him for once"

Stephen" Hey!"

Charlie holds up a guest book.

Charlie" This is the Saturday night takeaway guest book"

Stephen" Everyone has written in it, us two and all the other celebrities that have been on the show"

-Flashback-

Simon" I've known these two actually for thirty years, so I could actually fill this book, I think this is the best show ever made, the whole country are gonna miss it, I love you both"

Sam" This is very, very cool"

Lorraine" Dear Ant and Dec You are the sons I never had, Thank you"

Stephen" We've been working together a long time boys"

Charlie" This show is going to be so missed, I will miss it. You guys always go out every night and smash it! Such a proud daughter! Love you guys!

Stephen Merchant" Congrats"

Matt Lucas" Congrats on twenty amazing jokes"

Joe Lycett" Sorry to hear you are leaving, for now but I hear Stephen Mulhern is very much available"

Sam" Thank you so much for making everybody's dream come true"

Lenny Rush" Thank you"

Olly Alexander" I love you"