Mulhern and Donnelly sign books. (2022)

Short one but enjoy!

Charlie was sat on the sofa with Stephen as he was tapping away on his laptop, he was just putting the finishing touches to his debut children book Max Magic and Charlie was so proud of him. She sat down and kissed his cheek.

Stephen" Hello, you"

Charlie" I am so proud of you for writing this book"

Stephen" Well I couldn't of done it without you now could I, all you support and helpful ideas"

Charlie" That's okay, I really enjoyed it, I can't wait to read it"

Stephen" I really hope lots of children will love this, I now just can't wait to see it in print"

Charlie" Well I can't wait to read it either"

Later on they were getting ready to head out, they were heading to a meeting for the book. Stephen was wearing a tie for a special occasion. Charlie looked at him.

Charlie" I love it when you wear a tie, you always look so dapper"

Stephen" Awww, Charlie, well you look beautiful whatever you wear"

Charlie" Don't be silly"

Stephen" No you do, always"

Charlie then blushes red.

Stephen" Awwww, you are so cute when you blush"

Charlie" Shut up"

Both then lean in for a kiss and after a while Charlie pushes Stephen's chest. She grabs his tie and pulls him a bit.

Charlie" We have to get going come on"

They pulled up at the publishing offices and both hopped out. Charlie followed Stephen in and they meet up with the publishers.

Ruth" Hello you two"

Charlie" Hey Sophie, nice to see you again"

Ruth" Nice to you too, both of you, come on then"

Both Stephen and Charlie followed Sophie down the corridor to where Angela was also there.

Tom" Hey, Stephen, Charlie, ready to sign some books?"

Stephen" Ready as we will ever be"

Charlie" Are you sure you want me signing them as well, it's your book"

Stephen" No it's our book, you helped me write it, come on"

Charlie" I don't know"

Stephen" Come, don't make me tickle you"

Charlie" Alright, Alright okay"

Stephen smiled and poked Charlie slightly in the side.

Charlie" Stephen"