Dancing on Ice Wk1 (Part One)

Once at the rink Charlie headed off to find Stephen, she had text him and he said he was in his dressing room. She made her way here bumping into dancing on ice crew on the way all buzzing to get the show ready for tonight.

Charlie" Hey Flo, do you know where Stephen is?"

Flo checks her clipboard.

Flo" I think he is in wardrobe, I can take you if you want"

Charlie" Yes please"

Charlie follows Flo down to wardrobe passing many doors and people on the way.

Flo" So how are you, I was so happy when I heard Stephen proposed to you"

Charlie" Oh yeah, yeah it was so romantic, I'm just so happy, happier than I've ever been in my life"

Flo" Awww Charlie, I'm so happy for you, look at you now all grown up and engaged"

Charlie" Yeah it's crazy to think of all the times dad and I used to come to the rink when I was a teenager and now here I am with my fiancée hosting"

Flo" Here we are, he should be in here,I'lll see you later are you going to be here tonight"

Charlie" Oh yeah of course it's Stephen's first night, dad's going to be there two I think, Ali's gone away with the little ones"

Flo" Oh yeah you have a sister and a brother now, how's that, I know you always wanted to be a big sister"

Charlie" Oh yeah it's the best thing in the world, just to be there for them and to have them there when I'm feeling down, Isla makes me laugh she comes out with all sorts"

Flo's watch then pings.

Flo" Oh, I've got to go, things to do, see you around yeah"

Charlie" Yeah bye Flo,see you"

Charlie knocks on the door.

Charlie" Stephen, it's me"

The sound of the door unlocking is heard and the door opens Stephen standing smiling in the doorway.

Stephen"Hey you, come to dress me because the wardrobe department does that"

Charlie" I know I was bit upset about that, can I come in?"

Stephen"Oh yeah, come in"

Charlie comes in and as always Stephen's dressing room is immaculate, he was an incredibly tidied person, his dressing rooms were always tidy at BGMT. She sat on the sofa as Stephen busied about.

Charlie" You nervous?"

Stephen" A bit, I mean I did it last year but this is for a whole series"

Charlie takes Stephen's hands and pulls him towards her.

Charlie" Whenever you get nervous just look in the audience and I will be there"

Stephen" I will, I'm so lucky to have you, to have you cheering me on"

Charlie" And you will be with Holly, lovely lovely Holly"

Stephen" It will be fun really be like our days on Saturday Morning Telly but with less gunge and pranks"

Charlie" Good times right"

Stephen" Yeah, the start of my career, crazy really"

Charlie pulls Stephen in close in her arms and kisses his nose. Stephen smiles and kisses her on the nose. They then push their foreheads together and start kissing each other. They keep going, Stephen pushes Charlie onto the sofa and she looks up at him smirking.

Stephen sits down on Charlie,he places both hands either side of her and starts kissing her close, his teeth biting her lips, she pushes her hands against his chest, she then starts to undo his shirt, one button then another, then another until it fell open. She smiles and starts running her hands down his chest making him shiver.

Charlie" I love you so much"

Stephen" I love you so much, oh my god, you're so beautiful"

Stephen reaches for Charlie's shirt and begins to undo her buttons. She pushes her hands on his bare chest and kisses Stephen hard. Stephen pushes her back down and she eyes his trousers, she nearly starts with the button when the door opens.

Both Stephen and Charlie panic and hurriedly pull their shirts back over themselves but not quite quick enough. It was Holly.

Holly" Oh, um, yeah I should of knocked sorry"

Stephen" It's okay Hol, what do you want?"

Holly" The runners want us in the rink to rehearse"

Stephen" Oh okay, I'm coming, let me just... do my shirt up"

Holly pulls a look at him and he shoves her lightly. He had gone completely red.

Holly" You know you've gone completely red"

Stephen" Shut up Hol!"

Holly smiles.

Charlie comes out her shirt now done up.

Charlie" Hey Holly, it was a bit of surprise"

Holly" Yeah, I should of knocked the door was unlocked though"

Stephen" My fault I forgot to the lock it, come on then let's go, we have to rehearse, I'll see you later yeah"

Holly" You can come watch if you want"

Charlie" No, it's okay I won't disturb you, I'll be back later"

Charlie and Stephen then exchange kisses and Holly stands there awkwardly. 

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think of this. I hope you liked it.

Question?: What did you think of Dancing on Ice last week?

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X