Back in The Uk

Charlie couldn't wait to get off the plane even though she was in first class she didn't travel well. Once the plane landed Charlie boarded off of it with everyone else. She headed into the airport to find Stephen he had messaged her that he was waiting. She walked in with her dad, Ali, Isla and Jack.

Isla was holding her hand and skipping along.

Isla" Do you have to go back, I miss you"

Charlie" Aww Isla, I will miss you too it won't be for that long I will be over for Christmas before you know it"

Isla" I am excited for Santa"

Charlie" And have you been a good girl this year"

Isla" I'm always good aren't I Daddy?"

Dec" She has a her moments but doesn't every toddler, remember your moments"

Charlie" No dad please"

Dec" When you threw a..."

Charlie" Hey look there is Stephen"

Charlie rushes over to Stephen and practically jumps on him. He staggers backwards a bit but holds her close. They both then start kissing and caressing each others faces.

Ali nudges Dec in the ribs.

Ali" Dec stop staring"

Dec" Right, right"

Isla then runs off.

Ali" Isla come back"

Dec" I'll get her, you stay here with Jack"

Dec takes off across the airport and stops when he gets to Charlie and Stephen. Stephen has Isla in his arms. Dec scolds Isla.

Dec" Isla, that was naughty you don't just take off, you know that"

Isla" Sorry daddy"

Isla holds Stephen.

Isla" Are you and Charlie going to live together forever"

Charlie" Well, we do love each other very much"

Stephen kisses Charlie.

Isla" Ewww, yuck I think boys a disgusting"

Charlie" You won't always think that, I used to when I was your age"

Isla" I won't ever like boys, eww"

Dec chuckles.

Dec" I wish it stayed like that, come on you, let's go mummy will be worrying"

Stephen hands Isla over to Dec and he takes her in his arms.

Dec" Say bye Isla"

Isla"Bye Isla"

All three of them chuckle.

Once they were in the car and on their own Charlie pulls Stephen in for another kiss. She pushes him back in his seat a bit, her hand running over his leg, very close to his crotch. He whimpers.

Charlie" Did you miss me?"

Stephen" Of course I did"

Charlie" I missed you too, now let's go home so I can show you how much I missed you"

Stephen blushes.

When they were home they were barely in the door when Charlie pushes Stephen against the wall, trapping both of his wrists above his head. She uses her other hand to grip his chin which makes him whimper.

Charlie" Come on"

They both head upstairs and Charlie shuts the door.

Charlie" Trousers off, get on that bed"

Stephen obliges and starts to undo the belt on his jeans, he shoves them down leaving him in his boxer shorts. Charlie pushes him on the bed, pinning his wrists above his head again. She sits on top of him and smirks at him.

Stephen" Charlie I.."

Charlie puts a finger to his lips.

Charlie" Shhh, good boy"

Daily Mirror
The Donnelly Clan arrived back in The Uk today after a month in Australia. Declan Donnelly was seen holding his son while his wife accompanied him and his two daughters. Oldest Donnelly Charlie held Isla as they walked through the airport.

Charlie was also seen running into the arms of her fiancée Stephen as they reunited at the airport even though Donnelly only spent a week in Australia.

Authors Notes:
So yeah let me know what you think of this. Sorry it's short and up late. I had keyboard issues.

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X