Questions for Chris

Chris comes over the bridge and once the cameras are off and his girlfriend has stopped hugging him he comes over for Questions.

Chris" Hey it's The Donnelly Daughter how are you doing Charlie?"

Charlie" Yeah I am good, is it nice to be out?"

Chris" Yeah I kind of wish I could of stayed for the cyclone but"

Charlie" Yeah that is amazing, I did do it myself with Joe and Joel"

Chris" Oh that's right you used to do Extra Camp right?"

Charlie" Yeah I miss that a lot, anyway I for some questions for you to answer"

Chris" Fire away"

Charlie" So who are you going to call first when you are out of here?"

Chris" I am going to phone my mum and dad though I have realised that it may be a bit late so I might have to do it quickly"

Charlie" Okay, what is the first meal you are going to eat when you get out?"

Chris" I don't know unbelievably I am not hungry"

Charlie" First thing you are going to drink?"

Chris holds up a cup.

Chris" Yorkshire tea, my girlfriend Tiff bought Yorkshire tea bags, Thanks Tiff"

So what is the first thing you are going to do here?"

Chris" I want to have a shower for obvious reasons and it won't be freezing"

Charlie" Okay, who would you go to dinner with out of camp?"

Chris" I have already seen Baba and I didn't recognise who it was at first because he was wearing normal clothes and not trousers and stinky boots"

Charlie" What words come to mind when you think of your jungle experience?"

Chris" Crazy"

And lastly who would you liked to see he crowned King or Queen of the jungle"

Chris" I would love Jill to be the queen of the jungle and if it king of the jungle Owen"

Chris" Is that it?"

Charlie" Yeah I think that's it you can go get something to eat and a shower"

Chris" Thanks I still can't believe I haven't seen you in forever, how old are you now?"

Charlie" Thirty in November"

Chris" Thirty surely not, blimey remember those times your dad used to bring you to the radio with you"

Charlie" Oh yeah, those were good times you were always so nice giving me things to play with and even letting me speak on radio"

Chris" Well nice to see you Charlie perhaps we will chat again"

Charlie" Bye Chris"

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think down below. Your comments make my day.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks

TheDonnellyDaughter