We love you Holly (pt2) (2023)

The next morning greeted Stephen and Charlie with more news about Holly. Charlie shared her iPad with Stephen and both of them read Holly's statement.

HollyWills
I have let ITV know I will not be returning to This Morning.

To everyone who has ever worked on the show over the years, thank you so much. This is such a difficult goodbye but I am incredibly proud of what we have done here. Thank you to everyone at ITV for being so supportive, to every guest that has sat on our sofa thank you.

Most of all thank you to the wonderful viewers. You've been so loyal, so supportive and the very best company everyday.

Richard and Judy said we only look after the show, it will always belong to the viewers. It's been an honour just to be part of its story and I'm sure this story has many chapters left to go. Sadly, however, I feel like I have to make this decision for me and my family.

I will miss you all so much.

Holly.

Charlie finished reading and they both sat there in bed quietly. Charlie finally broke the silence after 2 minutes.

Charlie" I think we knew It was going to happen, I really hope she is okay, it's going to be weird not to have her on this morning"

Stephen" It certainly will be, I remember all the times we have been on there"

Charlie" BGMT has always been my favourite to talk about on there"

Stephen" Oooo, I liked when we did On Air Dares"

Charlie" Oh yeah, that was fun, blimey so much stuff has happened this year I can't keep up with it"

Stephen" Me neither"

Since both of them had to be nowhere they decided to watch to in bed. Charlie snuggled up to Stephen and he kisses her forehead.

Authors Notes
Again if you guys would like me to delete this I can. Let me know down below.

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X