Getting Ice Cream with Ant and Isla

After a couple of days spent with Stephen decorating the tree, baking gingerbread people and decorating their front door. Charlie headed out to Australia for the final that would air live soon. She decided that she would head out for just a week that way she didn't have to endure the heat for too long. Stephen had decided he would stay at home and wrap presents in between his many projects and deal and no deal.

After a long flight Charlie hopped off the plane and it didn't come as a surprise to her anymore in fact it had stopped being surprising when she reached the age of thirteen. Paps were taking pics of her obviously, she, her dad, Stephen, Ali, Ant and his family appeared online, the only ones who didn't were Ant's stepkids and Isla and Jack. She headed to the hotel the celebrities stayed in during I'm a Celebrity, she definitely felt jet lag so decided to sleep it off.

She woke up two hours later feeling a bit better but still half asleep, she had been woken by a knock on the door. She rubbed her eyes and headed for the door, she opened it to see her dad and Ant standing there.

Charlie" Dad!"

Charlie throws herself at Dec despite her tiredness still very much a thing. Dec hugged her and kisses her forehead.

Ant" Hello Little D, did you just get here?"

Charlie" Yeah literally just landed an hour ago and I am still very tired"

Ant" Oh no did we wake you up?"

Charlie" A bit"

Dec" I told you we shouldn't have come to see her yet"

Ant" I know, I just get excited to see Little D, she is my second favourite Donnelly"

Charlie hugs Ant and she squeezes him hard.

Ant" I really do love a little D hug"

Dec" Tell you what, we could come back"

Charlie" No it's okay, I could go for some fresh air, I've been cooped up on a plane"

All three headed downstairs after Charlie locked her door. They headed out to the pool. Since Ant and Dec did all the work early in the morning and then filming of the trial after the show, they then got the day to themselves. Charlie sits with her feet in the pool, she then decides to hop in,she had actually put on her swim shorts and shirt under her own clothes.

She was standing there cooling herself off when she saw two figures one running out towards her.

Ali" Isla be careful, it's very slippery"

Isla doesn't hear her and jumps into Charlie's arms. Charlie stumbles back a bit but regains her balance and Isla holds her.

Isla" Mummy and Daddy said you would come"

Charlie" And they were right weren't they"

Isla" Where is your boyfriend?"

Charlie" He is at home he is very busy with work"

Isla" Are you going to get married and live together forever?"

Charlie" Yeah, we are, not sure when yet"

Charlie sets Isla on the poolside and she starts kicking her legs.

Ant" Tell you what Isla why don't we go out for Ice cream later"

Isla" Ice cream, yay thanks Uncle Ant, I want Charlie to come too though"

Charlie" Of course I'll come"

Ali finally arrives at the poolside after taking a phone call and sits down next to Isla.

Charlie" Hey Ali"

Ali" Hey Charlie, how are you doing, no Stephen?"

Charlie" Yeah I'm good, Stephen is busy he stayed at home this year, he is working on Deal or no Deal"

Dec" Oh yeah forget he was hosting that, he is doing great hosting it,don't tell him I said that"

Charlie" No promises"

Ant" We will never hear the end of it if you do"

Isla" Charlie why do you call Mummy by her real name?"

All look at Isla, she had never asked that before. Charlie was prepared for the answer though.

Charlie" Well I've always called her that and it's mainly because she isn't my real mum"

Isla" What do you mean?"

Charlie" Well I had another mummy that looked after me and then one day she just left and didn't come back"

Isla" Why?"

Charlie" I don't know but I am lucky to have you, Jack, Dad, Ali and everyone"

Isla" I'm lucky to have you Charlie"

She then leans into her and Charlie hugs her.

Dec" Aww, ,my girls"

Later on Ant took Isla and Charlie out while Dec and Ali looked after baby Jack. They walked down the streets holding onto their ice creams. Ant had chocolate, Isla he Strawberry and Charlie had Mint. They headed down to the beach and Ant warned Isla to be careful with the ice cream, she had already got it all over her face.

Charlie" I really like your dress Isla, you are very very pretty"

Isla" Thanks, mummy got it for me, it's my favourite"

Charlie" Is it, well I can see why it's a gorgeous dress"

Isla" Uncle Ant, can we go in the sea, please"

Ant" Of course but Charlie and I will have to watch you"

Ant stood by the shore watching Charlie and Isla splash each other and Isla kept giggling.

Ant smiled, he was always so happy for Charlie after always wanting siblings and now she had a brother and a sister, in a way he wished he had his own kids but he did adore his stepkids.

Daily Mirror
Ant Mcpartlin seen out with I'm a Celebrity co host Dec Donnelly's daughters as they got ice cream, Isla the youngest was walking in the middle of the both holding Mcpartlin and Donnelly's hands.

Authors Notes
I hope you liked this, let me know what you think in the comments below. I'm sorry it's a bit late, I've got a terrible cold and fell asleep.

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X