Valentines Day (1)

Rating: PG13
Contains Scenes of a sexual nature

(X)
@CharlieDonnelly
@StephenMulhern
Can't believe I am spending my fourth Valentine's Day with you, I love you so much!

@StephenMulhern
@CharlieDonnelly
I love you so much, every day I spend with you is a blessing and I count my lucky stars you are mine

@westhamunited
Just this!

@olivialmround
This tweet is so adorable! You two are couple goals.

Charlie lays with Stephen in bed as he strokes her face. She leans into kiss him.

Charlie" I'm so happy I'm here with you, I love you"

Stephen" I love you too, so very much"

They start kissing and Charlie runs her hands down his chest, her fingers grazing his nipples, he shivers under her touch. Charlie chuckles.

Charlie" You have such sensitive nipples amongst other things"

Stephen blushes and also wriggles as Charlie runs her fingers delicately over his nipples again. She then runs her fingers down his belly and he starts struggling under her grip. Her hands move to his ribs and he moans.

Stephen" No"

Charlie" Awww, has my boy got ticklish ribs, so it would be bad if I did this"

She then starts attacking his ribs, really digging her fingers in, Stephen wriggles around squealing, Charlie reaches for the handcuffs she keeps in her bedside drawer and attaches Stephen's hands to the headboard. She then wraps the cloth in his mouth. She strokes his face. Stephen moans.

Charlie" Now you are going to do what I say aren't you, like the good boy I know you are"

Stephen nods. His blue eyes looking up at Charlie.

Charlie" Good"

She sits on Stephen's waist again and he looks up at her. She then proceeds to tickle him, tickling his waist, belly and his ribs, Stephen wriggles around and moans and the sound of muffled laughter escapes his cloth. After Charlie has finished with his ribs she begins to pull down Stephen's trousers and boxers. She smirks and Stephen shifts, wriggling making his handcuffs clink against the bed, he then shakes his head.

Charlie" Awww does my naughty boy not want this, I didn't like seeing you on that dancing on ice plinth without safety but here we are"

Stephen moans again and his blue eyes stare at Charlie and she can see he is sorry.

Charlie" I know you are sorry"

She strokes his face and kisses him on the lips, she leaves him, her fingers trailing his cheek. She leans down and Stephen starts struggling and moaning.

Authors Notes
I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know what you thought below. Comments are always appreciated!

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X