Off to Australia

Charlie sat with Stephen they were taking a break from Stephen's show, he had been doing a lot of magic shows lately and Charlie decided she wanted to be with Stephen this time. They were also trying to decide if they wanted to go to Australia.

Charlie" I want you to come to Australia with me but I also don't want you to give up all your shows just for me"

Stephen" I want to come with you to, I haven't been to Australia for I'm a celebrity yet only Wales"

Charlie" I think Dad and Ant are happy that it's back on Australia they have missed it"

Stephen" I'm sure everyone is happy about, I mean the sunshine is better than the dim darkness of Wales"

Charlie" I liked Wales I know most people didn't, I think it was a nice change"

Stephen" I just loved going away with you"

Charlie" I loved going away with you, it was kind of my first time going on away with a boyfriend, my other relationships weren't long enough"

Stephen comforted Charlie and she leaned into him, smelling his aftershave she has bought him, she felt so comforted in his arms she just never wanted to leave his arms. He kissed her forehead.

Charlie"It's always nice to just sit in and cuddle, if I did go to Australia I will definitely miss you, miss your cuddles, your kisses and certain other things"

Stephen" Cheeky, I will miss you as well, yeah I wish I could go but I can't I just can't, I have too much to do here but we can FaceTime every night if you want"

Charlie" I would love that, I am not filming Extra Camp so I will probably have a lot of time to do things, I suppose this will be the first time back in the jungle that I haven't done Extra Camp"

Stephen" Blimey, that long, I suppose it was pre covid"

Charlie" Yeah it was before everything kicked off, I alway think about us at The NTAs that year, everyone was together and touching and then in March we were just hit with this pandemic, it was just quite strange"

Stephen" Well I am thankful for Covid in a way"

Charlie" What do you mean?"

Stephen" I mean, I something special from it, I got you, I think without Covid we wouldn't be together"

Charlie" I guess there is good things to come out from it, I love you"

Stephen" I love you too"

Both of them sat there until Stephen had to go do one of his shows, Charlie had been in a few but she wasn't going to be In this one. While Stephen was doing his show, she could watch from backstage but she decided to call her dad.

-Facetime Call-

Dec" Hey, Charlie how's it going?"

Charlie" Hey dad, I've decided I am coming to Australia with you"

Dec" Aww, I was hoping you would, it wouldn't be The Donnelly Clan without you, I know Ali and Isla want you to come and it will be Jack's first time"

Charlie" I can't wait to spend some time with you in Australia, going to be so weird going back after Wales, especially since the whole cancellation of Extra Camp but it will give member time to do things"

Dec" Well we will definitely have to have our usual dad and daughter dates perhaps i could bring Isla and it could be dad and daughters date"

Charlie" I would like that, have my baby sister with us"

Dec" So is nonsense coming?"

Charlie" He has decided he can't, he has too much to do but he says he would FaceTime me every evening if that's what I wanted"

Dec" Awww, I really love do him"

Charlie" You love him?"

Dec" You know what I mean, I'm happy for you, I'm happy he cares for you, thinks about you and makes you feel safe, that's all any father wants for their daughter"

Charlie" Awww, dad, I was saying to Stephen something good did come out of Covid, I will definietly miss him when I'm away"

Dec" Well, we are heading off to the airport in a couple of days have to get there, have to get over their and adjust to the time difference and all that"

Charlie" Of course, yeah I'll start packing tonight and I'll be ready"

Dec" Remember don't bring too much won't be able to get it through security, remember that time"

Charlie" Oh yeah, don't remind me, no I will not pack as much, see yah later"

Dec" Bye, love you"

Charlie" Love you too dad"

Charlie ended the call and closed the laptop lid. She reached for phone texting Stephen she was going to head home and pack.

Once home she stepped into the house and smiled. She was going to miss this place while she was away, it would also be the first time she would be leaving a new house to travel to Australia. A lot of things had happened since their last trip to Australia, she just stood there for a moment to think and then started up the stairs to pack.

A couple of days later, Stephen was helping Charlie pack her suitcase, he had been helping fold some clothes for her. She smiled as she placed them into the suitcase.

Stephen" Just remember I will miss you and I'll call you every night if you want me to"

Charlie" I will miss you too, yeah I would like a call from you every night, if you are too busy don't worry"

Stephen" I am never too busy for my girlfriend"

Charlie" I really wish you were coming"

Stephen" I know it's just I have so much to do here and I know I said I was never too busy for you but your know what I mean"

Charlie" Of course I do"

Charlie then kisses his nose and he smiles, kissing her back. They smirk at each other.

Charlie" One more time before I go away"

Stephen" Yeah"

Later on Charlie met her Dad, Ali, Isla and Jack at the airport, Stephen drove her and he kissed her before dropping her off. As he drove away, Charlie hauled her suitcase over to where her dad,Ali, Isla and Jack were. Isla was being held by Ali while Dec had Jack on his front. Charlie walks up to him and smiles tickling his chin. He giggles. Isla reaches for Charlie in Ali's arms and Ali hands her over.

Isla" Charlie, I wanted you to come, daddy said you would"

Charlie" Well, I couldn't miss it couldn't miss it could I"

Isla" Yay!"

Isla then reaches to kiss Charlie and she smiles kissing her back and tickling her a bit.

Isla" Charlie"

Dec smiles at his two daughters and his son and Ali, he was so incredibly lucky. They headed to the airport and prepared for a long trip.

Story Notes
So The Donnelly Clan are off to Oz. First time since covid.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Question? Who's excited for I'm a celeb

Thanks

TheDonnellyDaughter X