The Front Seat Competition (IAC) (2019)

Joel and Charlie were standing in the office of I'm A Celeb, her dad and Ant were currently in car wars that had been going on on their instagram. Who ever could get to the front seat first could sit in it. Both Charlie and Joel were watching yesterday one where Joel sat in the footwell and waited for whoever would turn up though it turned out that Joel, Dec and Charlie had arranged that and Ant wasn't pleased.

Ant"Joel what are you doing in the footwell?"

Joel" Well Dec and Charlie asked me to it and it was funny though I have got cramp, there isn't much room in here"

Ant" Yeah well it isn't meant for sitting in is it"

Ant then looks at The Donnellys.

Ant" You two!"

He grabs both Dec and Charlie and then tickles Charlie.

Charlie" No get off, Ant"

Ant then pulls Charlie into a hug before quickly bagging the front seat.

Joel points at another video.

Joel" Oh what about this one, I think this one was the funniest"

Charlie clicked on the one with the panda and started laughing as did Joel.

Ant opens the door and sees the Panda sitting in the seat. Technically it was a member of the crew with a Panda head on.

Ant" What, what is that?"

Dec" It's a panda it's an endangered species you can't move it"

Ant" Yeah but what if I"

Dec" No you can't move it, it's endangered"

Ant" This is freaky"

Both end up hopping in the back.

Charlie" So I am going to get in the front this time right?"

Joel" Yep, I would say you would fit like Dec did but you are taller than him"

Charlie" Everyone is taller than dad, we often wonder if Isla and Jack will get Ali's height"

A radio then crackles and a crew member voices sounds.

Ant and Dec are on their way.

Charlie" Okay, come on let's do this I can't wait to see their faces, this is going to be brilliant"

Dec was heading with Ant to head to the jungle for the show he already was filming for his Instagram, they headed into the trailer first to grab their scripts for the show and to be told good luck from the crew. They then exited and both rushed to the front seat immediately and Dec opened it first and saw his daughter in the footwell, she then smiled that cheeky smile she got from him.

Charlie" Hey dad"

Dec" What are you doing down there?"

Charlie" Joel and I thought it would be funny to surprise you and since he has already done it, I thought I would have a go"

Ant" Nice one Little D, like dad like daughter as they say"

Dec" Well who is going to get in the front seat"

Charlie" I think dad should since he opened the door first and he is also a Donnelly"

Dec fist pumps the air.

Dec" Yes!!!"

He hops in the front and Ant groans.

Ant" Dammit, you are both twerps"

Once Ant and Dec disappeared down the track Charlie highfived Joel.

Charlie" That was funnier that I thought it was going to be"

Joel" I knew you was going to pick your dad"

Charlie" I had to, I would never hear the end of it otherwise and I love him"

Joel" Awwwww"

Authors Notes
Hey I hope you guys like this, let me know. I know it short but I do think something is better than nothing.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks

TheDonnellyDaughter X