Happy New Year (2)

After the coffee Charlie headed back home and Stephen was true to his word, he had done up the house and it looked amazing. The place was hung with streamers and on all of them read Happy New Year, the living room was all set with food and drink and then the kitchen was full of more food and more drinks. It was also adorned with more streamers. 

Charlie" Stephen the place looks fantastic"

Stephen" Thanks, did you have a good time with Ali?"

Charlie" Yeah was nice, to de stress and chat"

Stephen" Did you give her the good news?"

Charlie" I did, she was so happy, said it would be a honour to be my maid of honour"

Stephen" Do you think I should make Ant and your dad my best men, I can't decide, I know Dec is going to walk you down the aisle"

Charlie" I think you should think about it we haven't even set a date yet"

Stephen" When would you want the wedding?"

Charlie" I don't know, definitely not in the summer, oh what about a lovely winter wedding or Autumn wedding with all the colours"

Stephen" Well whatever you want, you can have"

Charlie" Stephen!"

Stephen" I'm serious"

Charlie" This is your wedding as much as mine, Ive told you I don't want to turn into one of those bridezillas"

Stephen" I know, sometimes all the husband job is to just show up"

Charlie" I can't wait to get married to you"

Stephen" I can't wait to get married to you"

Both kiss and keep kissing, Stephen backs Charlie into the wall and his hands start travelling.

At around seven everyone starts showing up. Dec and Ali go there first with Isla and Jack, Ant and Anne Marie came straight after them, followed by the rest of The Donnelly Family and then some of the best friends including Phil and Holly.

The party was in full swing and New Years day was only three hours away, Charlie was standing in the kitchen when Dec comes in.

Dec" Hey, are you okay?"

Charlie" Yeah, just had to come in here for some air it's very hot with all the people and my anxiety flared up"

Dec" Stephen told me you have been stressed about this party"

Charlie" Yeah it's all I thought about since Christmas, I was just afraid I would mess up and it would be a disaster"

Dec" Well it isn't in fact it's been great and the place looks great"

Charlie" Yeah that was Stephen, he told me to go out and destress while he decorated"

Dec" Bless him, he really is a keeper"

Charlie" That's what Ali said"

Dec" Oh she told me you asked her to be maid of honour"

Charlie" I did, out of all the people that was the most a mother figure it has to be Ali, I mean even before you started going out with her she was always there, always picking me up when I fell down there for me for all my important moments"

Dec" Well I can tell you see is over the moon ecstatic in fact she was chatting away to me about what she is going to wear, how cute Isla will look in a dress"

Charlie" Dad?"

Dec" I know what you are going to say"

Charlie" I want you to walk me down the aisle"

Dec" Of course I will, I won't miss out on walking my eldest daughter down the aisle"

Charlie" I love you dad and I appreciate so much of what you did for me, the fact that when I was a kid we didn't have much so you always did you best, you did everything for me"

Dec" Oh Charlie"

Both Donnellys hug and Ant enters along with Phil and Holly.

Ant" Hey, you two you are missing a party in there, Stephen has started dancing it's not a pretty sight"

Charlie" Yeah he can't dance, those times on BGMT"

Holly then pulls Charlie into a hug.

Holly" I can't believe you are going to get married"

Charlie" Neither can I to be honest, it's all a bit crazy, Holly I want you to be one of my bridesmaids"

Holly" Really, oh Charlie of course I will"

She hugs Charlie close and squeezes her, all the men chuckle when Holly parts she is crying.

Phil" Oh don't cry, it's okay Holls"

Holly" I know, happy tears"

Charlie" At the moment me and Stephen have agreed on two bridesmaids and two best men"

Holly" Who is your other bridesmaid?"

Charlie" Isla"

Awww coos everyone. Stephen enters the kitchen.

Stephen" Hey, what's this some secret conversation I wasn't invited to, you know the party is in there?"

Charlie" Yeah we are coming"

All venture back into the living room and Dec stops Stephen.

Dec" Thank you man, for all you've done"

Stephen" Oh Dec"

Both men hug.

Soon it came to the big countdown and everyone started cheering.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Everyone then started hugging and cheering and wishing everyone happy new year. Charlie wished her dad, Ali, Ant, Anne Marie, Phil and Holly are a happy new year before wishing it to Stephen and hugging him, both of them also kissed.

Stephen" This is going to be a great year"

Charlie" It definitely is"

Story Notes
So Charlie has asked Holly to be one of her bridesmaids and Stephen still has to find two best men. And they all ring in the new year.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think. I had a lot of fun with this.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Question: Who enjoyed LimitlessWin?

Thanks

TheDonnellyDaughter X