Toast is quite interesting

After a late party last night, Charlie and Stephen were still in bed while Ant and Dec had slept in the spare room, they were currently downstairs eating breakfast.

Ant" Can you pass the jam Ant?"

Ant" Of course mate"

Ant slides the jam across the table and Dec undoes the lid to scoop jam on his toast. Both were enjoying their toast when they could hear banging upstairs, it was quiet at first then it started getting louder. Ant smirked into his toast while Dec went beetroot red. Ant found his toast incredibly fascinating when it stopped they heard Stephen come down the stairs, them knowing it was him because of the heavier footsteps. He entered the kitchen and didn't notice Ant and Dec staring at him all disapproving, when he finally turned around in just his shirt and boxers, waiting for the kettle to boil.

Stephen" Charlie's just hopped in the shower"

Ant and Dec continued to stare at him.

Stephen"What?" 

Authors Notes: I know this isn't much it was a short scribble I came up with the other day. Let me know what you think, your comments always appreciated and definitely make my day. Hope you guys are doing well. 

Don't forget BGT isn't on tonight because of Eurovision, it's on tomorrow instead.