Dancing on Ice Wk1(Part2)

That evening Charlie and Dec were sitting in the audience, everyone was sitting all ready for the show, there was families, friends and people who had bought tickets to see the show. Dec smiled at his daughter.

Dec" Sometimes it's nice we get to do things just the two of us, remember the days we would have time spent every week"

Charlie" Oh yeah, that was back when I lived with you, it seems such a lifetime ago now"

Dec" I suppose it must have been four years ago, five years"

Charlie leans into her dad's shoulder.

Charlie" I'm glad you come with me, I really wanted you to"

Dec" Well I wanted to not just for you but to show Stephen that it's all good"

Charlie" Thanks dad"

@StephenMulhern
It's nearly time!

@CharlieDonnelly Waiting rinkside for my man to do his thing

@CharlieDonnelly
Waiting rinkside for my man to do his thing. @StephenMulhern

@antanddec
Watching first episode of Dancing on Ice rinkside with my eldest daughter @CharlieDonnelly

Soon the lights went down and the show began, all the professional skaters started a brilliant performance, the judges stood on a platform and then Stephen and Holly come out of the tunnel and started the show.

The ad breaks were always an opportunity for Charlie to talk to Stephen and for him to have his makeup retouched. Most of the judges had chats about the dancers and why they picked that score. It was also an opportunity for Charlie to talk to Ashley.

Many things happened as many things can happen on Live television, Stephen got fake offended by Holly when she said the person of start and stage and screen wasn't him, he uses a microphone to announce a rocky performance and got punch quite hard by one the contestants amongst other things.

Holly" Just hit him"

Stephen hits the deck quite hard.

Holly" We will back after the break, you alright!"

The ad breaks rolled and Stephen was fine, he got up. Charlie comes over and takes his hands.

Charlie" You okay?"

Stephen" I'm okay, don't worry nothing serious"

Charlie interlocks her fingers with his and both kiss, just a kick peck but some of the audience let out a awww. Holly comes over.

Holly" He's okay aren't you Stephen, we can get a medic out though"

Stephen" No, I'm fine, I'm fine don't worry"

Holly looks at their still interlocked hands.

Holly" You two are so cute, come on Stephen we will back from the ad break in a minute"

They head off and Charlie sits back down with Dec.

Dec" Is he okay?"

Charlie" He is fine, he has done worse on BGMT"

Dec" That is true, remember when we did fairground fantasy games and we made Stephen sit in the electric chair"

Charlie" Oh yeah and he hurt his arse and pulled ligaments in his hand, I feel bad about that"

Dec" I do to a little bit"

The rest of the time was spent watching the rest of the show, how the acts danced and what the judges thought, then there was the voting for the skate off that would happen next week.

Charlie really wanted Ryan Thomas through and when he did she let out a silent yes. She of course knew his brother from her days on Extra Camp and she had supported him in Strictly last year.

At the end Holly and Stephen read the link out and said goodbye. The cameras panned off them and shut off and they both were helped off the ice.

Charlie ran over to Stephen and engulfed him in a hug. He makes a little wince not noticeably but Charlie felt it.

Dec" Hey mate, great show"

He shook Stephen's hand.

Stephen" Thanks mate"

Dec" And you too Hol"

He gives her a hug.

Holly" Thanks Deccy"

Dec" Stephen can i chat with you?"

Stephen" Sure"

Him and Stephen move over to the side and Stephen removes his microphone.

Dec" Charlie told me today that you still think I don't really agree with everything"

Stephen" We'll of course, I'm engaged to your daughter"

Dec" Exactly you are engaged to my daughter, engaged I never thought that would happen, my daughter has the best person in the world looking after her, you Stephen are caring for my daughter as much as i could possibly want and I don't hate you or resent you for that"

Stephen" Thanks Dec, I love her so much, I just want to spoil her and love her and never let her go"

Dec" Awww mate, I love hearing that"

Both men then man hug.
————————————————
Charlie is sitting chatting with Holly when they come back.

Holly" Everything okay lads?"

Stephen" Yep all good"

Dec"I better get going Ali will be back with the little ones but me and you need to spend more time together"

Charlie" We do, I love you dad"

Dec" I love you too"

They both hug and Dec kisses her on the cheek.

Dec" You look after her won't you"

Stephen" Of course I will"

He wraps his arms around Charlie's neck and she grips his arms.
————————————————
Later before both of them headed off home they were in Stephen's dressing room, he was getting dressed. He had laid his dancing on ice clothes on the sofa. He lifted his shirt up and Charlie saw a bruise on his side. She ran a hand over it.

Charlie" Stephen you've got a bruise, is that where you fell over"

Stephen pulled his shirt off and glanced at the bruise,it was blue with tinges of green.

Charlie stood behind him and wrapped her hands around his stomach. Stephen shivers.

Charlie" Sorry did that hurt?"

Stephen" No your hands are cold"

Charlie" Oh sorry, it's that rink it was freezing in there"

Stephen" Yeah it was a bit wasn't it"

Charlie" Does it hurt that much that you can't do things"

Stephen" I think it's fine for that"

Both of then start kissing and Charlie tries to avoid his bruises.  

Authors Notes:
So we have lift off. Dancing on Ice is back and Stephen is hosting alongside Holly. It's going to be interesting to write. Let me know what you think of this? Comments are appreciated!

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks
TheDonnellyDaughter X